Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

How I Filled My Whatsapp Group With Over 300 Persons Without Paying A Dime On A - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Filled My Whatsapp Group With Over 300 Persons Without Paying A Dime On A (182 Views)

Dangote Refinery Secures Permit To Process Over 300,000 Barrels Of Crude / How I Filled My Whatsapp Group With Over 230 Persons Within Paying A Dime On Ads / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Filled My Whatsapp Group With Over 300 Persons Without Paying A Dime On A by Solo777(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Since 2020, I've taught over 7313 business owners in my free and paid classes and helped hundreds of them grow their businesses from zero or poor sales to been sold out in 45 days or less

In this course, I shared my organic traffic generation secrets of how I filled my group with over 300+ persons members and sell to them without paying #1 on ads.

Over 130 business owners are using these strategies to get customers and sell to them and you should too.

Price: #3,500

Weekend Discount: #1,500 ( For the weekend only)

Bonus:

*You'll join my business mentorship group of over 300 business owners for FREE and participate in our organic Visibility and patronage session where over 300 business owners would promote your business on WhatsApp and Facebook*

Send a screenshot of this post to me on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 to get it at the weekend discount price now.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity: A Bank On A Mission / Nigeria Restructuring Bill Concluded Ready For Ratification: / Full Plot Of Land For Sale Behind Pleasure Expressway Iyana -ipaja Price 25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.