Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming (42670 Views)

I Harvested One Bucket Of Chilli Pepper Again!! / Massive Hot Chilli Pepper Farm Spoted In Kaduna / Spice Containers For Ground Chilli Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Antibettings: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
sexyto:

What is the name please.

When I get to farm
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by sexyto(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antibettings:

When I get to farm
Ok
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antibettings:
My workers during transplanting of cashew plants at my second farm
How old are those plants you are transplanting? How big is the cashew farm? Is it an orchard of just trees for the farm? undecided
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Antibettings: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How old are those plants you are transplanting? How big is the cashew farm? Is it an orchard of just trees for the farm? undecided

I didn't take note of the days. But I planted it with pig dung.

I transplanted upto 70 stands
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by REUBEN010(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2023
cuteboy2:

How do you keep disease and pest from the tomato?

I thought this rainy season is not good for tomatoes.
Your management matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Antibettings: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
I'm so excited to share my chilli pepper site and harvest with you! I've been working hard all season, and I'm so happy with the results. I'll share some tips on how I grew such a bountiful harvest, as well as some of my favorite recipes using chilli peppers.

Kindly watch my review below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXC9sH4dlII
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Antibettings: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm really excited to share my new YouTube channel with you. I'm making videos about Agriculture, and I'd love for you to subscribe and check them out.

I'm still new to this, but I'm learning a lot and having a lot of fun. I hope you'll join me on this journey!

To subscribe, just click the subscribe button on my channel page. Thanks for watching!

https://youtube.com/@thenigerianfarmer
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Antibettings: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tomato farming is a profitable business, and staking can help you increase your profits.

Staking tomato plants helps to keep them upright and prevents them from collapsing under their own weight. This can lead to increased yields, as the plants will be able to support more fruit. Staking also helps to keep the fruits off the ground, which reduces the risk of them being damaged by pests and diseases.

In addition to increasing yields, staking can also improve the quality of your tomatoes. The fruits will be less likely to rot or develop blemishes, and they will be easier to harvest. As a result, you will be able to sell your tomatoes for a higher price.

If you are serious about tomato farming, then staking is a must. It is a simple and effective way to increase your profits and improve the quality of your tomatoes.

Watch my video to learn how to stake tomato plants properly and start increasing your yields and profits today!

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE_NDM63fiM

Watch the video now!
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Orwasen: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2023
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avacodo etc

Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Antibettings: 2:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Hi @everyone,

Good morning!

I'm really excited to share my new YouTube channel with you. I'm making videos about Agriculture, and I'd love for you to subscribe and check them out.

I'm still new to this, but I'm learning a lot and having a lot of fun. I hope you'll join me on this journey!

To subscribe, just click the subscribe button on my channel page. Thanks for watching!

Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by thestreets(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Antibettings:
Hi @everyone,

Good morning!

I am a big fan boss. Will subscribe to your youtube channel asap
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Antibettings: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2023
thestreets:

I am a big fan boss. Will subscribe to your youtube channel asap
Thanks so much sir, I really appreciate
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Natureswork: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2023
This is nice.
Re: Some Success Stories; My Chilli Pepper And Tomato Farming by Antibettings: 8:33am On Jan 04
Step 6: Drip Drop Delight - Installing Our Chilli Farm Irrigation System!

Hey fellow pepperheads! ️ We're making major progress on our chilli farm irrigation system, and today's all about step 6: laying down the drip tape. This beauty is gonna be a game-changer, delivering water directly to our thirsty chilli roots, one delicious drop at a time.

Now, the best part: Watching our chillies thrive as they get the exact amount of water they need, right when they need it. No more guesswork, no more wilting worries – just happy, healthy plants bursting with fiery potential!

✓ This drip tape system is a total game-changer for our farm:

✓ Saves water: No more wasteful splashing or runoff. Every drop goes straight to the roots.

✓ Saves time: Say goodbye to endless watering sessions! Your chillies get their hydration automatically. ⏰

✓ Boosts yields: Consistent water means happy plants, which means more and juicier chillies! ️

✓ Less stress: Relax and enjoy watching your farm flourish on autopilot.

If you're thinking about upgrading your own farm with an irrigation system, we highly recommend drip tape! It's affordable, easy to install, and makes a world of difference for your plants. We'll be back soon with step 7 – finishing touches and testing time! Stay tuned for more peppery goodness!

Share your own irrigation tips and tricks in the comments below! We'd love to hear how you keep your plants hydrated and happy.

Click the link below to watch the full process ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVxOyZKg-Ok?si=f3V9gCgGZj_cg3DF

#chillifarming #irrigationsystem #driptape #diyfarm #sustainablefarming #waterwise #gardening #spicylife #growingchillies #happypeppers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Little Backyard Farm / #TREATED Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrids Plantain/Banana Suckers With Delivery / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.