Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing (4486 Views)

Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by Sergio101(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Stop giving the ekuke attention, he’s happy getting feedback from an Anambra man

Ignore him, we know who is who🤣

My brother, nothing I no go see for this faceless forum oh.

Ebonyi of all state rubbing shoulder with Anambra cheesy grin 💔

1 Like

Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by Ebubu2: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sergio101:

The two @bolded........lolzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy.

If they can make you have a lovely Sunday, I do love it cheesy.

(But If you can provide a single index that Ebonyi has beaten Anambra in, I will not use this account again for 6 months)

Small nyash wan shake cheesy.

Your reason for calling east "yeast" is still what I don't know. Maybe you are a hybrid tho. Yoruba mother......Igbo father

Mention the infrastructure in Anambra that supersedes Ebonyi state let me know.

It is only in human capital index which is wealth, and education that Anambra supersedes Ebonyi in, which is very very understandable considering you got a state in the 1970s and first met the Europeans through River Niger. So you should naturally have more access to education and wealth since generation will bequeath generation.

Other than those two, as far as Infrastructure is concerned Ebonyi trumps Anambra and it is a shame considering it’s a very young state you people marginalised and made decrying mockery of, was fond of dehumanising. Such a shame the state now supersedes you in infrastructure.

As for that education and human capital index, we’re coming for it, Rome is not created in a day.
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by Ebubu2: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sergio101:

My brother, nothing I no go see for this faceless forum oh.

Ebonyi of all state rubbing shoulder with Anambra cheesy grin 💔
wetting be anambra?
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by Ebubu2: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ebubu2:

Who cares about your good brotherhood?

If education wise Ebonyi is the most backward in south yeast at least infrastructure wise they are the highest in the south east

Because what would you call the finest airport, 17 fly overs, two stadiums and extensive road network, and an on-going rail network?

You can see Ebonyi beats Anambra in infrastructure.

Such a shame a state carved out from a state Anambra was carved out from, is beating Anambra is any index, not to mention how big an index it is; infrastructure.

That education own, we’re coming for it, we’ll take the tip.

Huge boost for a state created LAST.

Cc; jcoleworld911
Good
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by seniorgozman(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ebubu2:
wetting be anambra?
Just ask them to visit Ebonyi State and see for themselves.
Even the wealth they boost of, most of them are ill gotten wealth. Ebonyi man prefers hard work and peace of mind to money ritual. That is why Anambra has more slowpoke compare to other South East
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by Ebubu2: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
seniorgozman:

Just ask them to visit Ebonyi State and see for themselves.
Even the wealth they boost of, most of them are ill gotten wealth. Ebonyi man prefers hard work and peace of mind to money ritual. That is why Anambra has more slowpoke compare to other South East
Exactly. Typical Ebonyi man believes in hard work and honest work devoid of ILLEGITIMATE WEALTH.

Why do Anambra people have a problem with that and call us unprintable names because we don’t want to do cocaine, yahoo, baby factory, fake motor parts sales, et cetera ?

Goddamn!
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by seniorgozman(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ebubu2:
Exactly. Typical Ebonyi man believes in hard work and honest work devoid of ILLEGITIMATE WEALTH.

Why do Anambra people have a problem with that and call us unprintable names because we don’t want to do cocaine, yahoo, baby factory, fake motor parts sales, et cetera ?

Goddamn!
Don't mind them. I was discussing with my colleague the other day that happens to be a northerner. He asked me why do we Igbos see them as fools and like to look down on them. I answered that it's not all Igbos, that even we ( Ebonyians) are seen as 3rd class Igbos among other Igbo states not minding that all Igbo states came out from Enugu.
Even in my office, the women will be disturbing me to get house help for them. I always tell them to go to their villages and find
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by NwekereNdokl: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ibiam nwa abakaleke you have refused to face your backward useless worthless ebonyi state.

Ebonyi is a backward state full of miscreants, illiterates, touts, armed robbers, etc.

You people are the reason igbos are being insulted in Nigeria

Ebubu2:

Goddamn!
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by NwekereNdokl: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Stop comparing your backward ebonyi state to Anambra. Anambra is the America of ebonyi people that’s why millions of ebonyi people prefer to live in Anambra.

In terms of human capital development ebonyi is zero.

Infrastructures ebonyi is zero except for one or two useless flyovers that only okada use.

Education your ebonyi is zero.

Ordinary portable drinking water you don’t have in ebonyi that’s why ebonyi people are suffering Guinea worm

Ebubu2:

Mention the infrastructure in Anambra that supersedes Ebonyi state let me know.

It is only in human capital index which is wealth, and education that Anambra supersedes Ebonyi in, which is very very understandable considering you got a state in the 1970s and first met the Europeans through River Niger. So you should naturally have more access to education and wealth since generation will bequeath generation.

Other than those two, as far as Infrastructure is concerned Ebonyi trumps Anambra and it is a shame considering it’s a very young state you people marginalised and made decrying mockery of, was fond of dehumanising. Such a shame the state now supersedes you in infrastructure.

As for that education and human capital index, we’re coming for it, Rome is not created in a day.
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by bdon12: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
yarimo:
In Anambra state it's okay for the governor to demolish, But it's not okay in Lagos state .
Yeah its not ok wen its personal vandetta.he no see cms market or other old markets wit weak structure?why d centre of igbo trade alaba?
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by Ebubu2: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
seniorgozman:

Don't mind them. I was discussing with my colleague the other day that happens to be a northerner. He asked me why do we Igbos see them as fools and like to look down on them. I answered that it's not all Igbos, that even we ( Ebonyians) are seen as 3rd class Igbos among other Igbo states not minding that all Igbo states came out from Enugu.
Even in my office, the women will be disturbing me to get house help for them. I always tell them to go to their villages and find
They’re stupid. Young Ebonyi girls should stop doing househelp work. That is not the export of Ebonyi state.
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by Ayojideonline(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ebubu2:
Screenshot below

Didn't anyone notice this is a July 2022 Post ? One year Ago

1 Like

Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by yarimo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:

Yeah its not ok wen its personal vandetta.he no see cms market or other old markets wit weak structure?why d centre of igbo trade alaba?
so until the structure broke down before government can take action abi ? You guys Always reason like kids or are you kid let me know so that I won't reply you again
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by lionphil(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ebubu2:
Screenshot below

This was last year 2022 na
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
WHY NIGERIA GOvT LIKE TO detr angryoy Before THEY BUILD?
Even soludo wey go school for America behave in this shabby manner.?

Build alternatives, relocate traders then demolish for road construction. angry
YOU DONT DESTROY PEOPLE SHOPS TO RENDER THEM JOBLESS AND EXPECT TO HAVE A CRIME FREE STATE. angryAnambra is a high crime area,soludo need not worsen crime in anambra
Re: Look At What Gov Soludo Of Anambra Is Doing by bdon12: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
yarimo:
so until the structure broke down before government can take action abi ? You guys Always reason like kids or are you kid let me know so that I won't reply you again
I am a kid u are d adult.U hav a low IQ

(1) (2) (Reply)

5,000 Police Officers Deployed To Sokoto Ahead Of GEJ's Visit To Flag-off Campa / The Mindset Of Nigeria's Leaders Graphically Defined As Unsuccessful / From The Past And Present, Who Is/was Your Favorite Nigerian President And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.