Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment (46287 Views)

Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg / '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Poske95(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
...in a matured clime, we would be hanging a new picture on the walls of a new VP....
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by doneback04: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mahul:
Religion have really done more harm than a blessing to this country
Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/oNvusGPd5ProT6d39

Hofa I will soon change my business logo oo
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Austineva(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
kellybently:

When 'll the1 week sit at home commence, any update from you?
from 3rd of July
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by kellybently(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Austineva:
from 3rd of July

Good one, any violator shall be sent to his/her ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by WithFact: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Summersault again and again!
Too much desperation to look godly before ungodly.

No bi sey he was a contestant o. Only God knows how many apologies you'll dose out before next election.
Rubbish
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Austineva(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
kellybently:

Good one, any violator shall be sent to his/her ancestor.
exactly, Nwanne. It's like you are one of us?
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by frog12: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
first big statement as vice president, cause big noise grin grin grin
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by kellybently(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Austineva:
exactly, Nwanne. It's like you are one of us?

am an observer counting scores to rate the terrorism rank above current rating.
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Think9ja(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Desusi:

Why?Authority is of God who decides who is who.Boast not yourself of tomorrow. He has spoke well.

I don't know if God exists or not. But what I know for a fact is that no God anywhere that gives power and authority.

Because the means of getting power is not godly in any part of the world.

If it is that your god that has been choosing our past leaders, then he's as evil as them.

Bottom line: God doesn't give political power
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Austineva(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
kellybently:

am an observer counting scores to rate the terrorism rank above current rating.
grin grin grin more oil to ur elbow. If you are in any part of Biafra no come out o within that 1wk o, say I tell u do not say u heard it cos we Biafran people are very mean this time around
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by cyrusmillz: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
APCNig:

If we don’t, you can’t do nothing. It’s just that Tinubu keeps his words, if not, Tinubu would have supported Yari to be Senate President, and you wouldn’t do nothing, after all even the useless Orji Uzor Kalu and majority of South East Senators voted for Yari, the idiots thought they were fighting Tinubu.

Give it a rest mate
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
That means what Shettima said requires an Apology but what El-rufai said DOES NOT?
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by BafanaBafana: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jerrywhite77:
Maybe I misjudged this man. If he really made that statement and also apologized, then he's to an extent a selfless leader. Good one
He lacks exposure. Western civilization no enter him body. If you grow up in the core north, you will see everything as christian vs Muslim
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Roozzaay(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
So many daft guys on this thread, pathetic. They do not even known the statement was against a muslim becoming SP.
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Magnetic010: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
ebenholer2:

It wasn't like this in 70's and 80's...blame the igbos, buhari and northerners for this.
You shifting blame to one or two ethnic groups and certain individual is another problem too. No offense I think all and I mean all Nigerians are tribalistic.
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by okuta007: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Think9ja:
This is what will be used against him in 2027 and beyond

used against him as how ? does your vote count ? with the way INEC is turning off BVAS ?

if Tinubu is not removed by this tribunal - i. 2027 APC will get 90% of the total vote cast on the presidential election because na Tinubu guest house dem go write the result and those fighting OBi today calling him IPOB

you will wish Tinubu never was allowed to steal the 2023 elections and when he is going he will set up the structure that has made Lagos state the his foot stool as Nigeria will become a one party state - what he did to Lagos he will do to Nigeria - just watch
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Slurity(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Fattesticles:
Boko Haram
Yet better than Obi.
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by fohlarp: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ok wot you said is understandable but callg a xtian unperforming dts wot u mean,want to use him to balance equation.dnt eva belittle xtians agn.make ur statement reasonable,dnt brg any religion down pls be careful sir
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Enice(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Austineva:
Our Independent Nation of Biafra must be restored this year. Shettima's apology or no apology is non of our Business
God bless our Odogwu Maazi Nnamdi Kanu (our Leader)
God bless Simon Ekpa, our PM
God bless The Biafra Republic government in Exile ( BRGIE)
God bless our genuine Ododuwa agitators
God bless Republic of Biafra, our Awesome Nation
yeah! A Biafra nation where only indigenes of Anambra and IMO are qualified to be president. Others are only qualified to be SAs, not even ministers.
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Think9ja(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
okuta007:

used against him as how ? does your vote count ? with the way INEC is turning off BVAS ?

if Tinubu is not removed by this tribunal - i. 2027 APC will get 90% of the total vote cast on the presidential election because na Tinubu guest house dem go write the result and those fighting OBi today calling him IPOB

you will wish Tinubu never was allowed to steal the 2023 elections and when he is going he will set up the structure that has made Lagos state the his foot stool as Nigeria will become a one party state - what he did to Lagos he will do to Nigeria - just watch

I want him to do more than what he did in Lagos to Nigeria. Shey you guys were saying U wanted to waste your votes on Obi? Why is it now paining you that Tinubu emerged?. If you like don't move on, stay There and be hoping on tribunal. If you like waste your vote again in 2027. And let me tell you this: Tinubu won that election. A divided opposition cannot unseat a ruling government anywhere in the world.

I was for Atiku, but I'm 100% BATified now
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Austineva(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Enice:
yeah! A Biafra nation where only indigenes of Anambra and IMO are qualified to be president. Others are only qualified to be SAs, not even ministers.
We love it like that
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

The christians in Kano

For what?
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by oluwaseyi0: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

For what?

For showing complete disregard, disrespect and total open intolerant to Kano'sbChristian faith by pulling down things that they (terrorist government of Kano) think is remotely connected or related to Christian believe in a state where many indigenes are Christian

Imagine kano Christian doing same to kano Muslims? Like destroying building or anything simply because that thing is remotely associated to prophet Muhammad, we all know by now Muslim will have been crying and gnashing their terrorism teeth
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by fx45(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
hashtagged:
He is right to an extent. At this point we needed a Christian as a senate President. To balance the power between Christian and Muslims.

That's why though incompetent akpaibo was chosen to even the odds

We can't have 123 positions all Muslims. Which Muslim would want 123 positions as Christians.
Would any Muslim in Nigeria accept a Christian 1 & 2?
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by okuta007: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Think9ja:

I want him to do more than what he did in Lagos to Nigeria. Shey you guys were saying U wanted to waste your votes on Obi? Why is it now paining you that Tinubu emerged?. If you like don't move on, stay There and be hoping on tribunal. If you like waste your vote again in 2027. And let me tell you this: Tinubu won that election. A divided opposition cannot unseat a ruling government anywhere in the world.

I was for Atiku, but I'm 100% BATified now

stop telling lies - if you could switch from Atiku to Tinubu that quick means you have no principles- you were just a fence sitter

Listen son, I am not a kid, I have seen a lot of years as an adult and I will tell you comfortably

except you are Tinubu himself pretending to be just another nairaland we or you are a member of Tinubu corrupt machine, you are in soup

Democracy is in danger of being totally dead and here you are talking trash that someone wasted their vote - I didn’t vote on the election- I live in the USA and I have done so for almost 3 decades - but democracy is not about People not wasting their votes - it’s about people being allowed to freely make a choice between alternatives and YOUR Tinubu, INEC and APC denied a lot of Nigerians - millions of Nigerians for that matter we’re not

1. Allowed to register as no INEC officials
2. Even they did manage to register, No PVC
3. Even with PVC -They not allowed to vote
4. Even when they voted, ballots destroyed
5. Even ballots counted, it was mutilated
6. Even those mutilated, were whiteout
7. Even those results not whiteout, BVAS failed
8. Even those BVAS uploaded - IREV blurry
9. Even those IREV captured, it didn’t add up
10. Yet, u have the nerve to call this an election

Don’t worry the rain ☔️ got soon beat everybody - Last Last e go cast and everyone go chop breakfast 🥞
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Unaevince: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
juman:
We must have a christian senate president, and we got it.

Thats on point, apology or no apology is secondary. Shettima should be commended for his move that produced Senator Akpabio as the senate President

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Think9ja(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
okuta007:

stop telling lies - if you could switch from Atiku to Tinubu that quick means you have no principles- you were just a fence sitter

Listen son, I am not a kid, I have seen a lot of years as an adult and I will tell you comfortably

except you are Tinubu himself pretending to be just another nairaland we or you are a member of Tinubu corrupt machine, you are in soup

Democracy is in danger of being totally dead and here you are talking trash that someone wasted their vote - I didn’t vote on the election- I live in the USA and I have done so for almost 3 decades - but democracy is not about People not wasting their votes - it’s about people being allowed to freely make a choice between alternatives and YOUR Tinubu, INEC and APC denied a lot of Nigerians - millions of Nigerians for that matter we’re not

1. Allowed to register as no INEC officials
2. Even they did manage to register, No PVC
3. Even with PVC -They not allowed to vote
4. Even when they voted, ballots destroyed
5. Even ballots counted, it was mutilated
6. Even those mutilated, were whiteout
7. Even those results not whiteout, BVAS failed
8. Even those BVAS uploaded - IREV blurry
9. Even those IREV captured, it didn’t add up
10. Yet, u have the nerve to call this an election

Don’t worry the rain ☔️ got soon beat everybody - Last Last e go cast and everyone go chop breakfast 🥞

If elections were to be conducted tomorrow, I will vote Atiku. I will keep on voting Atiku till I stop breathing or he stops contesting. But he lost, and I've moved on. Bola Tinubu is now the president and he has my support 100%. I suggest you move on too and stop your wild goose chase of tribunal
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by okuta007: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Think9ja:

If elections were to be conducted tomorrow, I will vote Atiku. I will keep on voting Atiku till I stop breathing or he stops contesting. But he lost, and I've moved on. Bola Tinubu is now the president and he has my support 100%. I suggest you move on too and stop your wild goose chase of tribunal

Bola Tinubu said we should go to court and we obeyed him, is there anything wrong in obeying your lord and personal savior Tinubu ? 😀
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by ItswellMike: 1:37am On Jun 19, 2023
APCNig:

All of una, we no send you and your judgement.

He is your VP for the 8 years, and will be your President from 2031 for another 8 years. So, get used to seeing him in the news everyday for the next 16 years
The man wey see tomorrow....
E go shock u
Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by Watinani(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
when will Kano terrorist Government apologize for destroying public property simply because it has a cross sign that might or might not be associated with Christian

Look at this 1 class hypo. When OBI is killing northener you didnt say anything on that, and where were you when southern Governor are destroying Mosques

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Shettima Appologises For Muslim Comment by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

For showing complete disregard, disrespect and total open intolerant to Kano'sbChristian faith by pulling down things that they (terrorist government of Kano) think is remotely connected or related to Christian believe in a state where many indigenes are Christian

Imagine kano Christian doing same to kano Muslims? Like destroying building or anything simply because that thing is remotely associated to prophet Muhammad, we all know by now Muslim will have been crying and gnashing their terrorism teeth

Do you just say Kano is Christian dominated city?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter / Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.