Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Want To Start Interpreting In English - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Start Interpreting In English (139 Views)

Interpreting The Bible: A Conversation With Hupernikao Part 1 / Why Don't We See Many Christians Interpreting Tongues Like We See Them Speaking. / What's The Yardstick For Interpreting The Christian Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Interpreting In English by dboY1123(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Sunday, I am a Christian and a true follower of Christ. I want to know how I can start being an interpreter, How do I start interpreting I'm English? Is it an heavy task? Interpreters in the house please how did you Start? What are the things you put in place ?
Re: I Want To Start Interpreting In English by hadjipapiey(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Ride on..
Re: I Want To Start Interpreting In English by Honchoslim16(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2023
dboY1123:
Happy Sunday, I am a Christian and a true follower of Christ. I want to know how I can start being an interpreter, How do I start interpreting I'm English? Is it an heavy task? Interpreters in the house please how did you Start? What are the things you put in place ?
If a Yoruba pastor says Esu... What do you translate it to 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Want To Start Interpreting In English by dboY1123(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Honchoslim16:

If a Yoruba pastor says Esu... What do you translate it to 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Satan na.. But interpretation deals more with confidence or boldness, no matter how learned you're, being able to translate Yoruba to English and English to Yoruba word for word is kinda sophisticated
Re: I Want To Start Interpreting In English by panpan(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: I Want To Start Interpreting In English by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
dboY1123:
Start interpreting what exactly? undecided
Re: I Want To Start Interpreting In English by dboY1123(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Start interpreting what exactly? undecided

Church Interpreter.. You get what I'm saying.

(1) (Reply)

(3). What To Do To Remember Your Dreams. / Stamp Concrete Floor Designs / Back To Divinity: Liberating Your Authentic Essences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.