Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) (1023 Views)

Kanye West Marries Bianca Censori In Secret Ceremony (Photos) / Rita Dominic's First Outing At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Toyin Abraham's Baby Naming Ceremony In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) by IyanuDeb(f): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Singer Portable and his lady Ashabi shared photos from their newly born baby’s naming

Yoruba actress Ashabi has described her marriage to
controversial singer, and Street Pop star Portable Zazu as a
new beginning for her.
Ashabi, in a video from their baby's naming ceremony, which
took place on Tuesday, June 13, said she didn't plan to marry
a celebrity as she gushed about how supportive Portable has
been.
In her words:
"I didn't plan to marry an actor or singer, but God didn't say
it is the end of my journey, I can sense that it is not the
end, a new beginning for me and happy because he is
supportive and ready to be supportive."

Re: Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) by IyanuDeb(f): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
More photos

Re: Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) by TemplarLandry: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Keep faking it.
Re: Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) by Ireportlive: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
This one wey all his baby mama speak highly of him... Am sure he is very generous

1 Like

Re: Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) by Martinsmine(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
He should keep it up.. Happy fathers day to him
Re: Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) by Treasure17(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dagbana Choco.
Re: Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) by FunnyDude(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wow
Re: Singer Portable And His Lady Ashabi Baby’s Naming Ceremony (photos) by Kingray10: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
I only hope he is responsible maritally.

(1) (Reply)

I Escaped With Hole In My Head, But Mohbad Couldn't - Dj Splash Expose Naira Mar / Reactions As 50 Cent Announces Nigeria Tour (pic) / Chichi Of Juke Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.