Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her (1432 Views)

Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos / Boy Caught With Machete On His Way To Behead Victim In Delta. Photo / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by BetterHeadline: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Last month, in France, a Muslim man told an underage girl with whom he had been chatting on Facebook, "I will burn you all. I will cut your throats. I will rape you and your mother because I have the right to do so."

SOURCE
When she refused to marry him, he defaulted to even more severe threats against her and her family -- at one point texting, "Soon we will cut your throats and play football with your heads." The communication was accompanied by a video showing the scene of a beheading...

The girl's father, described as "devastated and angry," responded to the terror threats with which his family and he had been living, saying, "Islam is not what I have been hearing [it is]... Religion is peace, tolerance, respect... We have been living in fear for a year!"

The ongoing narrative is that Islam means peace; what is not said is that this peace comes only after everyone enjoys the "peace" of being Muslim . Until then, what is often presented to hasten this result is the exact opposite: jihad, or violence in the service of Islam...

Unfortunately, assertions such as "we will cut your throats and play football with your heads" echo through the ages. Mu'izzi, an eleventh century Persian poet for instance, tried to incite an emir to butcher all Christians in the Middle East:
"For the sake of the Arab religion, it is a duty, O ghazi king, to clear the country of Syria of patriarchs and bishops, to clear the land of Rum [Anatolia] from priests and monks. You should kill those accursed dogs and wretched creatures... You should... cut their throats... You should make polo-balls of the Franks' heads in the desert, and polo sticks from their hands and feet."
[Hillenbrand, Carole, Turkish Myth and Muslim Symbol: The Battle of Manzikert , Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2007, 151–152.]

The line, however, that jumps out in the quote from Califano is: "I will rape you and your mother
because I have the right to do so."

Importantly, it is not the first time that a Muslim man insists that he has the "right" — given by Islam — to enslave and rape non-Muslim women.

Such men routinely cite the same hadith and verses from the Koran. Verses 4:3 and 4:24, for instance, permit Muslim men to have sexual relations with as many women as "their right hand possesses" — meaning as many women — all non-Muslim, of course — as they are able to take captive during a jihad:
Koran 4:3 : "And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course." [Shakir translation]

Koran 4:24 : "And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise." [Shakir translation]

The Koran uses language, discussed here, that presents such women as things , not people. Literally translated, Koran 4:3 permits Muslims to copulate with " what " —not who—"your right hands possess," as captured by Shakir's translation:
"...but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or
what your right hands possess ( Koran 4:3 ).

Click here and here for more Muslim scriptures that advocate sex-slavery.

To understand how such scriptures and terminology inform the jihadist mind, consider the following excerpts from a New York Times report , "ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape":
In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted .

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

"I kept telling him it hurts — please stop," said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. " He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to allah," she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity.

The report continues:
One 34-year-old Yazidi woman, who was bought and repeatedly raped by a Saudi fighter in the Syrian city of Shadadi, described how she fared better than the second slave in the household — a 12-year-old girl who was raped for days on end despite heavy bleeding.

"He destroyed her body. She was badly infected. The fighter kept coming and asking me, 'Why does she smell so bad?' And I said, she has an infection on the inside, you need to take care of her," the woman said.
Unmoved, he ignored the girl's agony, continuing the ritual of praying before and after raping the child .

"I said to him, 'She's just a little girl,' " the older woman recalled. "And he answered: 'No. She's not a little girl. She's a slave. And she knows exactly how to have sex.' "
" And having sex with her pleases allah," he said.

Even though the mainstream media and pundits maintain that these beliefs have "nothing whatsoever to do with Islam," in general they permeate Muslim society. Although there may be the assumption that such beliefs are confined to ISIS and other fanatical jihadists, evidence emphatically suggests the contrary.

In Pakistan, for example, three Christian girls walking home after a long day's work were
accosted by four "rich and drunk" Muslims — hardly candidates for ISIS — in a car.

They "misbehaved," yelled "suggestive and lewd comments," and harassed the girls to get in their car for "a ride and some fun." When the girls declined the "invitation," adding that they were "devout Christians and did not practice sex outside of marriage," the men became enraged and chased the girls. "How dare you run away from us," the men yelled . "Christian girls are only meant for one thing: the pleasure of Muslim men."

The men then drove their car into the three girls, killing one and severely injuring the other two.

In a separate incident, a human rights activist speaking about another Muslim man's rape of a 9-year-old Christian girl, revealed that
"Such incidents occur frequently. Christian girls are considered goods to be damaged at leisure. Abusing them is a right . According to the community's mentality it is not even a crime. Muslims regard them as spoils of war."

Most recently, a June 3, 2023 report detailed the suffering many Hindus experience as "infidels" in islamic Pakistan, and quotes some who fled:
"In Pakistan, there is no difference between meat and women.... Had we stayed back, our women would have been torn to shreds."

Once relegated to third world countries such as Pakistan and ISIS-controlled areas, the treatment and sexual abuse of "infidel" women is increasingly becoming a common fixture in the West.

In Germany, some Muslim migrants act out their conviction that all " women are there for sex." In the 2016 New Year's celebrations in Cologne, muslim migrants ended up molesting a thousand women.

In Britain, where a large Muslim minority has long existed, thousands of British girls in various regions have been abused and gang-raped by " grooming gangs" made up largely of Muslims, who apparently deemed it their Islamic right.

One rape victim said:
"The men who did this to me have no remorse. They would tell me that what they were doing was OK in their culture."

A Muslim imam in Britain confessed that Muslim men are taught that women are "second-class citizens, little more than chattels or possessions over whom they have absolute authority" and that the imams preach a doctrine "that denigrates all women, but treats non-Muslims with particular contempt."

In a separate case, another Muslim convicted of rape told a British court that sharing non-Muslim girls for sex was "a religious requirement."....

2 Likes

Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Stomoney(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Unscrupulous news everywhere undecided
Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mumu Europe

2 Likes

Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Ireportlive: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
A Yahoo boy understand this animals from Pakistan and Indian

They are shamelessly hornyY.

Got nothing to do with islam
Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Spicycat(f): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
What a misleading thread from a foolish OP
Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Lifestone(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Spicycat:
What a misleading thread from a foolish OP
Why not react to it and enlighten us

2 Likes

Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Weknowbetter: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Animals acting like animals and trying to be blessed by God

1 Like

Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Caramia2020(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dogs are well mannered than most people.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Spicycat(f): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lifestone:

Why not react to it and enlighten us

He went offline when the first thing he mentioned was the religion of the supposed person instead of passing the massage of a criminal act, this shows he's a religiously intolerant person and a bigot for sure.

1 Like

Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by PussyKing(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Islam undecided undecided
Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2023
BetterHeadline:
Last month, in France, a Muslim man told an underage girl with whom he had been chatting on Facebook, "I will burn you all. I will cut your throats. I will rape you and your mother because I have the right to do so."

SOURCE

This tory u write pass the allegations itself, see volume 1 - 5 Book.
Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Alonso91(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Can't just know why people rape......

Something you won't enjoy because of d struggling involved.....

And some ediots are still hell bent on banning prostitution........SMH
Re: Boy Threatens To Behead Lady For Refusing To Let Him Rape Her by Fintiri: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2023
This religion loves evil

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Mohbad: On Going Protest By Hundreds Of Youths In Akure(pics,video) / Kenyan Authorities Have Arrested A Fake Lawyer, Brian Mwenda. Won All Cases / Update: Man Who Escaped Kidnappers Share Video Of His Friends In Captivity (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.