Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? (218 Views)

Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? by KingOfIsoko1: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why are the politicians from the North so afraid of religious propaganda?

The speed with which Vice President Shetima made the clarifications with regards to the most educated Southerner better than best northern muslim left me speechless.

Religious propaganda is their Achilles heel.
Re: Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? by chiefolododo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
There are communities in the North where Christians and Muslims live separately , I mean there will be some demarcations between them. This is what the Northern people want for the whole of the country,It will never happen.

If we can't live together , let the country divide, it is as simple as that.

I have more to say but will hold on for now

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? by Ireportlive: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Go on his Twitter page and you might understand

Even when Atiku spoke on Daborah he had to retract his statement

Northern Muslim do not joke with their creator Allah or their parents

They are very devoted to what they believe in
Re: Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? by LeoDeKing: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
chiefolododo:
There are communities in the North where Christians and Muslims live separately , I mean there will be some demarcations between them. This is what the Northern people want for the whole of the country,It will never happen.

If we can't live together , let the country divide, it is as simple as that.

I have more to say but will hold on for now
Chinedu, I'm sure if you move to Alaigbo and remain there forever, you will hardly see a northern Muslim sharing compound with you. By that, you are no longer living with them.

Stop telling other Nigerians to stay away from the northerners because of your hatred for them, not everyone hate them. Some are by far more comfortable staying with the northerners than South Easterners.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? by chiefolododo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Chinedu, I'm sure if you move to Alaigbo and remain there forever, you will hardly see a northern Muslim sharing compound with you. By that, you are no longer living with them.

Stop telling other Nigerians to stay away from the northerners because of your hatred for them, not everyone hate them. Some are by far more comfortable staying with the northerners than South Easterners.
no, chinapupa
Re: Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
The brand of Islam dropped by Othman Danfodio in the hausafulani dominated areas is the crude and barbaric Sunni Wahabbi also called Tijjaniya, Darikka and Izala.
They are often used to update the real meaning of Extreme Wickedness in the dictionary. Buhari just exhibited this cult tag while ago for 8yrs. We are yet to recover from the leprous fingers of Fulani supremacist wickedness in the land.
They actually not fit to govern a multi religious democracy. Dictatorship and monarchy are the only political system permitted in the Quran and Hadiths.

Henceforth, they should be ignored by citizens for the position of President.
Re: Why Are Northern Politicians So Afraid Of Religion? by kufre2010: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Shetima understand, in Northern politics religion is the biggest weapon .

(1) (Reply)

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged / Tinubu Presidency: A Truly Renewed Hope By Prince Dapo Adelabu / Tinubu Unites With Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.