Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake (72746 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Allisgud: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Story
why wount he be charitable,until u gave out from ur salary and little earnings that is called generosity,how can u carry the people's bag of rice and share to them derica each
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by osuofia2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
One thing about Tinubu is he keeps relationship. He values it.
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Allisgud: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
They say tinubu is generous,why wount he be charitable,until u gave out from ur salary and little earnings that is called generosity,how can u carry the bag of rice a person and give to him derica of rice
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Gaabasky: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
That is when Tinubu took him from his sorrow to honor. Fatahi soul and spirit can never forget Tinubu for what he did for him. From gate man back to fame
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Gaabasky: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
MrAmbrose:
But is it my eyes, I didn't see any money there.

I think that was the time he bought him the car and house

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by seguno2: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Alphabeta tax consultancy services is the best in Nigeria and they earn 5% tax collection proceeds and pay tax to FIRS to Government

This is irrelevant to the fact that Tinubu receives trillions in revenue from and on behalf of Lagosians since 1998 but fails to provide matching governance services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance. Can you factually rebut this

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

Potable water still luxury 23 years after return of democracy

WHILE the Federal Government continues to proliferate the country with dams, it is such an irony that a state like Lagos, with its massive, constant boast of being a megacity, cannot provide its residents, thereby forcing the bulk of them to take solace in the arms of water boreholes.

At regular intervals, the two major waterworks in the state, the Adiyan, and Iju get grounded leading to the non-availability of water. In April and May last year, for instance, they both produce less than 10% of their installed capacity.

As of today, Eti-Osa, Apapa, Victoria Island, Badagry, Ibeju Lekki, Surulere, Ikorodu, Agege, Ojo, Mushin Kosofe, and most locations in the state are without access to clean water. Consequently, millions of residents now rely on boreholes, rivers, rainwater, as well as comprised wells for their water needs.

On its website, the LWC claims that it has a total installed water production capacity of 210 million gallons per day (MGD), which is far lower than the current estimated daily water demand of 540 million gallons per day.

Also, its plan to produce 745 million gallons per day by the year 2020 through the Lagos Water Supply Master Plan fell flat with the actual number of citizens having access to potable water dropping, rather than increasing 11 years after the launch of the master plan.

A senior staff of LWC, who preferred anonymity said that at present, its agency only supplies water to Lekki, parts of Ikoyi, Victoria Island (VI), Ojodu, Iju, and some parts of Ikotun.

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/potable-water-still-luxury-23-years-after-return-of-democracy/
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by gfon(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
SwissMass:
I know I just added more fire
lol funny you
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Edusouls(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Yoruba people followed a sensible personality look at were he lead them today in Nigeria politics, at the helm of affairs… mediocre Igbo illiterates followed a deranged animal in the name of freedom fighting from Fulani oppressors, he set them back 30years
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Darnell9(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=KingOfIsoko1 post=123876466]Licking ass fr a living is nt sn easy Job.

wehdon op
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Peppysco: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Nnamdi Kanu and Ojuckwu are very charitable

πŸ˜‚

Hope you are happy now

Ojukwu was even more charitable, he shared his wife with FFK...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by complexstuffs(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Anytime you want to drink IPOB/OBIDIENTS tears, just post any good news about Nigeria and they will flood your thread with their sweet tears grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Lanretoye(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
McStoic:

Reading the comments of most you asslivkers here, one can immediately dedeuce the kind of useless parents and hypocrisy infested homes you come from. I thought they said Yorubas have respect? Why the always dishing of insults without provocation?
thank you,ogun kii your generation.see bastard wey dey wake him mama with bathroom sleepers saying someone's parent is useless.e no go better for you and those that gave birth to you.bastard,see today wey be Father's day and you dey disparage person parent ehn,you will never experience the joy of parenthood and your parent no go reap their fruit on u,oloriburuku.you think you have the monopoly of madness abi?.God punish you and your unfortunate parent.
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Story
For the ghost
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Licking ass fr a living is nt sn easy Job.

wehdon op 😏
Abi grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by TheGift: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Insecurity and low self esteem

Which tribe was mentioned in my comment

"Insecurity and low self esteem" : WRONG!

"Which tribe was mentioned in my comment?" : RIGHT! I stand to be corrected.

Yet we all know what Nnamdi Kanu represents... I leave you to your conscience.
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Obyino: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Rubbish!!
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by frowland(m): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

πŸ˜‚

Hope you are happy now

Lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by XAUBulls: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by ChristianMuslim: 2:47am On Jun 19, 2023
Tinubu should appoint peter obi as one of the minister, They should shield their sword once and for all.. maybe minister for social media noise makers
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by bewla(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2023
SpatialKing:

Story
you heard it
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by ComeToJesus: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

πŸ˜‚

Hope you are happy now

You wicked bro grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by jattopeter(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2023
OldBeer:
Tinubu carried his day ones along with him as he moved up the ladder.
Can't say the same for fake messiah.
Honestly, They have been together for ages , Am just seeing it now.
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by iInjureHerYansh: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

πŸ˜‚

Hope you are happy now

πŸ˜‚
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by McStoic(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lanretoye:
thank you,ogun kii your generation.see bastard wey dey wake him mama with bathroom sleepers saying someone's parent is useless.e no go better for you and those that gave birth to you.bastard,see today wey be Father's day and you dey disparage person parent ehn,you will never experience the joy of parenthood and your parent no go reap their fruit on u,oloriburuku.you think you have the monopoly of madness abi?.God punish you and your unfortunate parent.

B-A-C-K TO U-S-S-L-E-S-S S-E-N-D-E-R uncountable folds..Every useful thing around you are officially turned to worse than useless if you continue like this. You shall be the definition of tragedy and permanent loss if you continue like this.. I no curse you, na you curse yourself. I am an elder over you and you have no stand over me.
Everyone knows all your rants will come crashing back millions of times back to you. .Lwkmd πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
You are rehashing the rhyme your great grand parents unleashed on all of your lineage born and unborn...I would have taken you seriously but your descendants mistake which you represent as a non entity, can never make me lose sleep. Millions of cursed nothing like you is always below my radar!!! You cannot curse who God has blessed cos you and your father the devil are losers.... Tufiaaaaa kwa

Copy that?? ....ngwa insult your remaining days on the earth ...Oyaaaa
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Lanretoye(m): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2023
McStoic:

B-A-C-K TO U-S-S-L-E-S-S S-E-N-D-E-R uncountable folds..Every useful thing around you are officially turned to worse than useless if you continue like this. You shall be the definition of tragedy and permanent loss if you continue like this.. I no curse you, na you curse yourself. I am an elder over you and you have no stand over me.
Everyone knows all your rants will come crashing back millions of times back to you. .Lwkmd πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
You are rehashing the rhyme your great grand parents unleashed on all of your lineage born and unborn...I would have taken you seriously but your descendants mistake which you represent as a non entity, can never make me lose sleep. Millions of cursed nothing like you is always below my radar!!! You cannot curse who God has blessed cos you and your father the devil are losers.... Tufiaaaaa kwa

e no mean say make ogun no still kill you...na after one week before u get 50mb data to reply,you no see say poverty don already eat you deep like cancer.God no go deliver you fool.
Re: Throwback Picture Of President Tinubu, Rolling Dollar And Dele Alake by Lanretoye(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2023
McStoic:

but na ogun go still kii you sha,say amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo / A Closer Look At Ibrahim Babangida's Latest Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.