Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) (54462 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
See this one,alcohol done finish am
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by timiade446(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin grin grin
>

🤨
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
I knew Peter was going to get revenge.

Wike is lucky!
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Felaincarnated: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Of cox u were poisoned by ur too much intake of whiskey. How on earth will a normal person begin his morning as early as 7am with whisky
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by ChronicGp(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Story 4 d gods
After enough ogogoro
Wike go dey 🧢 careless.
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by ignis: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
LadyExcellency:
If you look closely at before and after pictures of Nyesom Wike from 2014 to 2018 and then to 2023, you will see he is battling an undisclosed ailment.

You be doctor ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by rickleye: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
And you kept this info for 5 years to just reveal now !
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by EleventhWeirdo: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lol political poison abi
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Felaincarnated: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Possibly u were poisoned by ur too much intake of whiskey. How on earth will a normal person begin his morning as early as 7am with whisky
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by mjuvey3: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
I'm guessing he wasn't poisoned.

Maybe he binged on expired alcohol and got liver issues.

We all know he's a heavy drinker and chronic smoker.

1 Like

Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Stinty: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
As he dey sweet us, he dey pain dem, as he dey pain dem omo he dey sweet us
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Xox1945(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na hot drink they use poison this man
Trash again
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by wiseone28: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Where is the doctors report?

Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Codes151(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Xscape1993:
Always talking anyhow....
ipob man
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Goodman2023: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nobody can poison a poison...wike change your ways before it's too late...old fool
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by mkpurumma090(f): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why your liver and kidne go work??
No be you dey drink 5m Alcohol

Wine de Drunkard

1 Like

Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by amoreobansu: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This Shameless man is looking for Pity. 😕😒

After committing atrocities in Rivers state and Stealing the Mandate of the people,
how will ur Health not deteriorate? sad

Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by nathyx(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Typical Wike doing Anything to get the Minister grin
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by soil4soil(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
False claims.

No evidence.

Supposing he saying what favour OP you will not ask for evidence
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wike you lie ooo know body poison you
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by McStoic(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hd6vDLDRf4

Former Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, during a thanksgiving service on Sunday said he was poisoned at the party secretariat during a campaign in 2018.

He said;

“Doctors told me I’ve been poisoned and that my liver and kidney were no longer functioning. I believe I was poisoned at the secretariat. To God be the glory, I survived it.”

This one na excuse to cover up. Your wickedness is eating you up. No be poison anything. This one na poison from within. Payback time

1 Like

Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by eepeepook: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Always manufacturing victim stories. Mscheew.
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by AskNgige2: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Martinsmine:
Thank God you survived it.

Him for even die for it..
Mtchww
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by AskNgige2: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
You for die trowey e for better. You are useless to mankind

Eggxactly
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by skyp(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
That's politics for you. You have to keep talking loud to be relevant.
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Maybe you have stepped on many toes
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
LadyExcellency:
If you look closely at before and after pictures of Nyesom Wike from 2014 to 2018 and then to 2023, you will see he is battling an undisclosed ailment.
For sure, even me too have the same observation
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dapson73:
Only Obidients will attack Wike.
Even if they are the ones, he deserves the attack
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
You for die trowey e for better. You are useless to mankind
God bless you
Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by hardbody: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hd6vDLDRf4

Former Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, during a thanksgiving service on Sunday said he was poisoned at the party secretariat during a campaign in 2018.

He said;

“Doctors told me I’ve been poisoned and that my liver and kidney were no longer functioning. I believe I was poisoned at the secretariat. To God be the glory, I survived it.”

Drunkard!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
JujuYouth:
I hope your liver and kidney doesn't fail you for subverting the will of the people in broad daylight.
You, Tinubu, Mahmud,70% of INEC officials,corpers, made the BVAS useless and defeated its original purpose.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.