Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa (4597 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by MTNnews: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
The senior pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa, has urged the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, to find something else to do instead of waiting for justice at the Election Petition Tribunal.

On Sunday, Giwa said while addressing his members in Akure that Obi was only entertaining Nigerians.

He said:” I knew he couldn’t have gone too far. No popularity on social media can stand the test of time. When it is not your time, it is not your time! He betrayed his boss, Atiku, who brought him into the limelight. If you love Nigeria so much as proclaimed, why didn’t you wait in your political party to fight the battle? Suddenly, you changed and pretended that you were not part of the system that led us to where we are today.

“God can’t stomach arrogance, pretence, and betrayal, according to Proverbs 16:5. The Lord says he will put those upstairs in their place. We know all the politicians we will hold responsible should anything go wrong in Nigeria.

“He is just wasting his time entertaining Nigerians; don’t forget that I told you that the last presidential election was between the two old men I described as thieves. I said the better one would eventually lead the country.

"When I also told you that Obi was a social media presidential candidate, his people abused me because they didn’t want to listen to the truth. They held a series of meetings with their pastors, who deceived them that they would win. Now, he has suddenly become a wealthy man at the expense of the poor people who didn’t know where he was heading. The truth is stranger than fiction, they say!

“Please, don’t waste your time, my brother. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

He further stated: “It’s left for whoever is there as President to prove some of us right or wrong. Time will tell. They are all corrupt politicians; what we want is while you are there stealing the money, remember the citizens and let them taste the national cake.

“The money belongs to the citizens of Nigeria. At least, nothing stops you from transforming the country and protecting the rights and dignity of individual Nigerians.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/18/peter-obi-entertaining-nigerians-at-tribunal-pastor-giwa/

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by TemplarLandry: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
MTNnews:
The senior pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa, has urged the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, to find something else to do instead of waiting for justice at the Election Petition Tribunal.

On Sunday, Giwa said while addressing his members in Akure that Obi was only entertaining Nigerians.

He said:” I knew he couldn’t have gone too far. No popularity on social media can stand the test of time. When it is not your time, it is not your time! He betrayed his boss, Atiku, who brought him into the limelight. If you love Nigeria so much as proclaimed, why didn’t you wait in your political party to fight the battle? Suddenly, you changed and pretended that you were not part of the system that led us to where we are today.

“God can’t stomach arrogance, pretence, and betrayal, according to Proverbs 16:5. The Lord says he will put those upstairs in their place. We know all the politicians we will hold responsible should anything go wrong in Nigeria.

“He is just wasting his time entertaining Nigerians; don’t forget that I told you that the last presidential election was between the two old men I described as thieves. I said the better one would eventually lead the country.

"When I also told you that Obi was a social media presidential candidate, his people abused me because they didn’t want to listen to the truth. They held a series of meetings with their pastors, who deceived them that they would win. Now, he has suddenly become a wealthy man at the expense of the poor people who didn’t know where he was heading. The truth is stranger than fiction, they say!

“Please, don’t waste your time, my brother. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

He further stated: “It’s left for whoever is there as President to prove some of us right or wrong. Time will tell. They are all corrupt politicians; what we want is while you are there stealing the money, remember the citizens and let them taste the national cake.

“The money belongs to the citizens of Nigeria. At least, nothing stops you from transforming the country and protecting the rights and dignity of individual Nigerians.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/18/peter-obi-entertaining-nigerians-at-tribunal-pastor-giwa/

grin

Pastors are far far far far more CORRUPT than any politian you can ever think of. FACT!!!

The way Jesus Christ will bend their neck ehn. cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by LeoDeKing: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peter Obi is a Nollywood actor
~ Nasir El rufai

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by MTNnews: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
This man finish Pandora Peter Obi

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
All these APC criminals bought overs will always have something to say.

Fire ON Obi, na man you be💪💪
Useless distractors can continue with their blah blah blah. Honestly we have a lot to learn from OBI. God bless

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
It’s been very entertaining. How I wish it could happen once every year like Big Brother Naija

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by kestolove95(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Great entertainer fooling his dumb followers

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by mcmurphy132(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
D
Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by LeoDeKing: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
It’s been very entertaining. How I wish it could happen once every year like Big Brother Naija

Peter Obi is a Nollywood actor
~ Nasir El rufai

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by kindy51(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Apc have won election yet APC is still campaigning against P.O and seeking legitimacy. Wonderful!!

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by danijesus(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nobody knw Giwa papa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by mrvitalis(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
" They are all corrupt " Na them once you hear it know they are corn eaters

Support your corrupt Tinubu in peace

If obi is wasting his time in court should u bother to talk about it?

Is obi the first to go to tribunal? Na wah ooh
A man that one more states than Tinubu with 22 governors, party in power without spending 10% of their budget is who you call social media politician

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Armaggedon: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Yoruba pastors. The anti-Christs of Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by MTNnews: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Your tears of woes will be very salty

danijesus:
Nobody knw Giwa papa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Mrfeel: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
MTNnews:
This man finish Pandora Peter Obi
He also made mention of election been between two old thieves and the better thief winning

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by ideynl1: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
A Yoruba APC pastor.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by DMerciful(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
If you want to be popular in Nigeria,
talk about Obi!
MTNnews:

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Joevics(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Yorubas strike again. They keep showing other tribes why they are the most tribalistic and untrustworthy tribe in Nigeria.

Before you quote me. know that Igbo pastors have a lot to say about Tinubu. But most are keeping it to themselves.
It's as if only the Yorubas are allowed to be tribalistics without consequence.

Imagine if Ebube munso or any catholic priest calls Tinubu a clown that he is. The stupid yorub media will come for him. But they will hail this fool.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by duro4chang(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
He is so desperate even though he has nothing in his head.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Strafudeen: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
This pastor is a cursed bastard, fake pastor with nothing but tithe fraud in his pocket. Shameless slave.
Useless fool. Obi won the election and is proving it.
The useless cursed satanic pastor, is scared that obi could gather such votes and is now panicking.

Idiot.

You told your members obi was a sociL media candidate, but alas he gathered more than 6 million votes in 12 states including defeating tinubu in lagos and atiku in abuja.

You never believed it ...e shock you, ewu Gambia.

Hopeless animal.

Cursed fool.

Useless smelly thing.

Now you're trying to save face for your Useless fake prophecy...idiott.

Old fool that can't condemn rigging

Bastard.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by osuofia2(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Sadly but true. Obi contributed to APC winning this election. He really divided Atiku vote. Soludo letter comes to mind

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by helinues: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Meaning Peter Obi don turn to Mr Ibu be that

cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Seefinish: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
As far as my Obi is concerned, he is doing a great job at tribunal and we the Obidient are with him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by kmaster007: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peter Obi is not a saint

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by kmaster007: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor Giwa
SpecialAdviser:
All these APC criminal bought overs will always have something to say.

Fire ON Obi, na man you be💪💪
Useless distractors can continue with their blah blah blah. Honestly we have a lot to learn from OBI. God bless
Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Minime10(f): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
MTNnews:

See this ewedu gulping 419 of a Yahoo Yahoo pastor🤓
I just feel pity for those who patronizes all these showbiz centers, in the name of attending a church.
Now every idiot wan trend with Peter Obi's name😏

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by favor914: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Minime10:

See this ewedu gulping 419 of a Yahoo Yahoo pastor🤓
I just feel pity for those who patronizes all these showbiz centers, in the name of attending a church.
Now every idiot wan trend with Peter Obi's name😏
You should have told that to Judas Idiot Peter Gringory Obi, when he was busy saying Yes Daddy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Googledotcom: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
duro4chang:
He is so desperate even though he has nothing in his head.
But you told him to go to court na.
Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by LesbianBoy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Everyone wan trend with Peter obi name grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Vinnie2000(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Even after Election which INEC rigged for them,
they won't allow HE Peter Obi to rest. shocked sad

APC dey Useless Sha. 😄😒
Re: Peter Obi Entertaining Nigerians At Tribunal – Pastor Giwa by Scream(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pastor my foot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Indigenes Abroad Donate 15,000 Sandals Worth N48M To Pupils / Alao-akala,abiola Ajimobi And Gbenga Daniel At Senator Ladoja's Daughter Wedding / Opinion:Chatham House Has Insulted The CONSCIENCE And INTEGRITY Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.