Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Recommend A Very Good Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Recommend A Very Good Secondary School (590 Views)

Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Recommend Threads For Frontpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Very Good Secondary School by TokyoBulls(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2011
Folks,

I need some help urgently. I want to change the school my 'brilliant' niece attends. She attends a 'good' boarding school (at least the best in the local government and one of the best in Ogun State), but the issue is that it was the same secondary school I attended and the standard and discipline has dropped significantly. I know my niece and want the best for her. She has been coming 1st for 9 consecutive terms (I humbly came 1st all through my secondary school days), and I want a stronger and more competitive school for her. I've tried one of the best I know in Lagos, but things fell off at the last minute.

Could you please recommend a good private or model secondary school preferrably in Lagos State?
Re: Recommend A Very Good Secondary School by TokyoBulls(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2011
I was checking with some friends and they recommended different schools such as Caleb International at Magodo, Otta Total Academy at Ota, Jacobs Model College at Ota, American International (though that's way beyond my budget), Fatih Academy (I'm very sceptical about religious and 'unbalanced/unreal' schools. What do you guys think?
Re: Recommend A Very Good Secondary School by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2011
a unity college in your state or lagos- boarding, cheap (fg runs it) and competitive.

(1) (Reply)

Acca Study Text And E-books Are Available For Sale ! / Be A Degree Holder And Chartered Accountant In Just 2 Years / Education Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.