Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Open A Usa Bank Account (free Info) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Open A Usa Bank Account (free Info) (1083 Views)

Free Info / This Free Info Would Change Your Financial Life / Free Info/services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Usa Bank Account (free Info) by realdosh: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hello everyone,

This is how to open a USA BANK ACCOUNT:

there are actually two ways to open a usa bank acct

1. Fill and post a usa bank account form
2. Get a card that links up to a usa bank acct

Now let me give you the low down for the first one.

1. Fill and post a usa bank account form
The name of the bank you will get your USA bank account from is Etrade. This bank is one of the most respected banks around the world. It provides excellent customer service.

All you have to do is get the form for usa bank account attach a photocopy of your passport or National ID and post it via NIPOST or any posting agency to this address:

US Account Applications
E*TRADE Securities Limited
42nd Floor
One Canada Square
London E14 5AA, UK

The bank will send you the welcome pack along with your bank account number and password for on line banking via normal mail service.

I have attached the picture of the welcome package here.[i][/i]

Your bank account will be open 2 to 3 days after the bank received your application. The welcome pack will arrive in around 2 to 7 weeks after the bank receive your applications.

2 to 3 days after the bank has received your forms you can call or email E*Trade and request your checkbook before you receive your welcome kit.

You can even request it before any funds have been deposited into your account. Simply call E*Trade on 1-916-636-2510. The mail for customer service is service@etrade.com.

You can fund your account with

*paypal
*2CO
*ACH
*Bank wire

Minimum deposit is $1000.

N.B The form is not free at all.

so thts it, i have tried, this is what my people are paying N20,000 to get.

Enjoy yourself and feel free to ask me anything concerning this information.
Re: How To Open A Usa Bank Account (free Info) by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 11, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lipsrsealed
Re: How To Open A Usa Bank Account (free Info) by nosma(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2007
Be careful of fraud. Etrade is not a registered bank.
Re: How To Open A Usa Bank Account (free Info) by chiegemba(f): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2007
E*Trade isnt a bank!!!
https://us.etrade.com/e/t/homedis link directs u 2 wat it really is

(1) (Reply)

To Seun And Mukina / Your Most Embarrassed Moment In Life / .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.