Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use (14813 Views)

Lagos Advocates Responsible Socializing During Sallah Break / Lagos Advocates For Responsible Socializing During The Festive Period / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
With our Biogas system, there's a minimal chance of explosion because it's a low pressure gas system

1 Like

Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by 2016v2017: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ctory6cM21q/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
politicians know how better the lives of citizens, but, prefer to loot the money meant for good governance.
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by AmotekunSW: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
bizzle2:

CNG rather. But If you were educated you would distinguish a typo from a misnomer.

Would "have" bro, would have.
You started with past tense but got lost when your brain carried you to where you no know.

By the way, 'if' in a sentence is commenced with a small letter. I don't know why you type like a Kindergaten dropout.

As I said, educate yourself before educating others.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by Litmus: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x40VwiMHneE

How Powerwall Works

Powerwall gives you the ability to store energy for later use and works with or without solar. Each Powerwall system includes at least one Powerwall and a Backup Gateway, which provides energy monitoring, metering and management for the system. The Backup Gateway learns and adapts to your energy use over time, receives over-the-air updates just like the rest of Tesla's products and is capable of managing up to ten Powerwalls.

With Solar
When the sun rises, solar begins powering the home. When additional power is required within the home, the home can pull from the utility grid.

Powerwall is charged by solar during the day, when solar panels are producing more electricity than the home is consuming. Powerwall then stores that energy until the home needs it, such as when solar is no longer producing at night, or when the utility grid is offline during a power outage.

The next day when the sun comes out, solar recharges Powerwall so you have a cycle of clean, renewable energy.

Without Solar
If your electricity rates vary throughout the day, Powerwall will charge when electricity costs are low and discharge when electricity costs are high, generating automatic savings. Powerwall will also provide backup power by detecting grid outages and automatically becoming the home's main power source

1 Like

Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by yom2(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ctory6cM21q/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
also volatile. Are u sure our society don reach to manage that kind technology?
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by XAUBulls: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by GetSenseNow: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Always hating on Lagos whereas, your place borrows firetrucks from Delta. Shameless people.
Your Governors are waiting for gas to kill you so Agulu Antichrist can wear black and write letter to ya mama.
How silly you are. What did he say there that makes him think he hates anyone? And what has he said that makes you know he's from Agulu or wherever TF you think he's from?

You're blinded by tribalism and crass stupidity
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by AmotekunSW: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
[img][/img]
GetSenseNow:

How silly you are. What did he say there that makes him think he hates anyone? And what has he said that makes you know he's from Agulu or wherever TF you think he's from?

You're blinded by tribalism and crass stupidity

This one with ugu leaves in between his dirty teeth is typing trash from under the bed where he hides every Monday.
Better don't let UGM hear your voice where you're making noise under the bed.
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by GetSenseNow: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
AmotekunSW:
[img][/img]

This one with ugu leaves in between his dirty teeth is typing trash from under the bed where he hides every Monday.
Better don't let UGM hear your voice where you're making noise under the bed.

At least I can go anywhere I want to go, your brothers have run away from their ancestral lands and are hiding in Benin republic
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by AmotekunSW: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
GetSenseNow:

At least I can go anywhere I want to go, your brothers have run away from their ancestral lands and are hiding in Benin republic

Go anywhere you want as how?
When UGM is hunting your parents like rats.
You dey whine me?
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by OfoIgbo: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
obembet:
God bless Lagos State

God bless Yoruba land

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nigeria well wishers

It is nice to see a non-Lagosian Yoruba governor of Lagos state adopting the proposal of Igbos.

All thanks to Innoson and the Igbo chairman of Oil Marketers Association, both of whom are from the formerly governed by Peter Obi grin grin
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by omoredia: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
AmotekunSW:

If your own life is worthless to your state government, na your problem be that.

Other people's lives are important to the government in Lagos.

Trust a corrupt government a your own risk
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by WhiteHouse9ja: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dpharisee:
Please patronize only qualified technicians for the hybrid carburettor conversion and follow above guidelines.
If you don't have money to buy quality cylinders, valves and hoses you can delay till when you get the money than risking fire and explosion.
I must commend traders and technicians who saw the opportunity earlier and took advantage of the subsidy removal, it means that Nigerians are greatly talented
drop his number here pls
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by tamdun: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
I don't think I'll be converting anything until am sure it's safe to use
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by Allisgud: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Something they should have done already like 6 months before the subsidy begin,mumu people
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by sow4me(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
tamdun:
I don't think I'll be converting anything until am sure it's safe to use

Its been used in Benin state, Ghana and Iran.
Its actually safe whn installed by a good tech guy.
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by bizzle2: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Would "have" bro, would have.
You started with past tense but got lost when your brain carried you to where you no know.

By the way, 'if' in a sentence is commenced with a small letter. I don't know why you type like a Kindergaten dropout.

As I said, educate yourself before educating others.

Lol, Mr "As I said" So in other words . . .
If I were a girl, I would favour short skirts, is wrong.
If I were a girl, I "would have" favour short skirts
is correct
cheesy smh. Would is past tense you mor0n.

The annoying thing about this whole exchange is the fact that My comment was not even about grammar or correct use of English, but rather the implied meaning. But your dvmb ass went off on a tangent.

By the way, it's Kindergarten not kindergaten.
Now fvck off and get your clowning ass off my mention
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by MissLeslie(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
The real definition of government.
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by Deloe: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lagos state always lead when it comes to informed and enlightened leaders, how I wish my Delta state government and even state governors from majority of states even care enough to come out and enlighten citizens about safety of any incoming trends, they are always quick to pass blame to the federal government. Ignoramus in power
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by Hahnemann: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
It's works really well. Bought mine and using in Akwa ibom state. 2KG of #1500 Lasted for about 7hours with my 2700 big Parksun generator
Re: Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use by Exceed15: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ha! Beware of explosion o . Lagosian will abuse it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodimma's Thugs Attacked And Invaded Ajaero's Community - NLC Alleges / How APC Shared Party Structure In Rivers Between Amaechi, Wike Loyalists / BREAKING NEWS: Budget Now On The Budget Office Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.