Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 (2008 Views)

Isaac Fayose Calls On Tinubu To Seize Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts / Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira / COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 by tsdarkside(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

What are you saying? Do you know that a barrel of petrol is over 119 litres? Multiply that times 650000 daily. It is enough to cater for the whole of Africa

you are soo not informed but you lie to yourself with confidence.... undecided undecided

now i understand why this other races think you guys are born stvpid....
you dont no something,then go inform yourself than assumin....
Re: BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

you are soo not informed but you lie to yourself with confidence.... undecided undecided

now i understand why this other races think you guys are born stvpid....
you dont no something,then go inform yourself than assumin....

If you don't have superior argument, you keep quiet.
Re: BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 by Dialpad: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
I am not sure you get the point, I am in the US on vacation, my naira card has millions in it yet, the banks say I can only spend $20 in a month. Does that make sense to you ?

I should be free to spend my money however I wish and not one crazy lunatic tell me how to spend it.

BTW, I have been earning in US Dollars before you learnt how to spell your name.... no jokes

tsdarkside:

you dont earn in dollars but you wan pay in dollars....

nawa for you nigerians....na you nigerians yourselfs dey weaken the naira....

you have now many online shops in nigeria sellin international stuffs,but you guys are still fixated on the dollar....
Re: BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 by Web2020: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
DevilsEqual:
BAT is an accountant, The next CBN Gov needs to have deep understanding on FX policies and must also be an economic expert.
You cant work with BAT on economic issues while dishing out policies than can handicapped the economy...You'd not wanna show yourself as being dumb

By the way, why does it look like Sanusi and Soludo are head and shoulder above Godwin? Emefiele acted like he did copy and paste during his uni days and also like one who understands nothing about monetary policy
. Why do you praise Tinubu for CBN's new policies but fail to blame Buhari for the CBN pass failure? Are both of them not overseers of CBN? Why do you choose to blame Emefele who were just a messager?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 by tsdarkside(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

If you don't have superior argument, you keep quiet.

i counter-argument you that dangote plant will still not be enough for only nigeria....

why....??
because i bothered to go find out how much nigeria uses daily....
and dont forget neighborin countries that want a share of it too....

you cant stop them....
smuggle or no smuggle....
Re: BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 by tsdarkside(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dialpad:
I am not sure you get the point, I am in the US on vacation, my naira card has millions in it yet, the banks say I can only spend $20 in a month. Does that make sense to you ?

I should be free to spend my money however I wish and not one crazy lunatic tell me how to spend it.

BTW, I have been earning in US Dollars before you learnt how to spell your name.... no jokes

you didnt earn those nairas in your account in dollars in nigeria....

i understand your point....yes....
but still nigeria dont print dollars....
we are not a export strong nation like japan or china to be throwin around dollars....

na nigeria still has to have dollars to exchange your nairas for you....
if you earned in dollars,then keep it in dollars account....

dont play over smart with me here....i dont do mind games....
Re: BREAKING: CBN Lifts Cash Deposit Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10 by Mynd44: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2023

(1) (2)

A Bit Analysis Of Tribunal Outcome / Tinubu Bought The Military As Well- David Hundeyin / Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.