Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze (13763 Views)

Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners / 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by AntiChristian: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2023
grin
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by ybalogs(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2023
AmotekunSW:

That one is your problem.
If you like, no survive. Who gives a bleep about you inconsequential lot?

Koshidanu jàre
Leave am make e dey drop word on the marbles. Oshisko
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by lailo: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Not targeted but Igbos will be affected undecided
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by hafeeanubasy: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2023
kernniejay:
Igbos and victimization mentality. Whatever that happens in Nigeria, they always cry victim. They didn't win presidency, they say they are being marginalized. Emefiele was arrested, they say it's ethnic cleansing. They always believe they are the target. I don't know why they see themselves as second class citizens in Nigeria.
Its a strategy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by zedegit: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/lagos-building-demolitions-not-targeted-at-igbo-ohanaeze/

Who are these APC funded men?

Why not provide alternative? Why was it immediately after election?
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by 33Solomonf(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2023
(Veteran in the building)

Igbo and Yoloban saga you guys should continue o

You try this f*cking shit in North East you're a dead being

(Veteran signout)
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by eleniyan2020: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Phoen1X:
If jews could survive the "night of broken glass" and its aftermaths,..we (igbos) will survive this one too.
ena too get problem I swear...na y hausa no just like Igbo!
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by ribbit: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2023
kernniejay:
Igbos and victimization mentality. Whatever that happens in Nigeria, they always cry victim. They didn't win presidency, they say they are being marginalized. Emefiele was arrested, they say it's ethnic cleansing. They always believe they are the target. I don't know why they see themselves as second class citizens in Nigeria.
actually, it's the other way around.

This is the type of tactics narcissistic people use in order to get away with things.

If you cry victim, it gets people's attention for them to do things for you and pity you.

99% of the time, Igbos start what they claim victim of. They have done worse things, but immidately you return small dose of what they dish out, they quickly start crying that they are victims of the environment they created.

I'm glad people now understand all their useless cries and have begining to ignore them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Davicl: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Nigeria no dey send those cry cry babies again cuz we are used to their victim mentality.🤣🤣🤣

From their monikers like that of yours 😊 we shall know them
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by hafeeanubasy: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Abbeytoy:

It's simply a tactic to get away with a lot of things.
I tell you!

They use the cry of disenfranchisement in lagos to cover up for their atrocities in Igboland during the election. They make sure rufai oseni and other fools dont talk about it with their cry of VICTIM in lagos!

Any small thing, its targeted at Igbo!
There psyche has been damaged, honestly!

They went to the extent of complaining that someone sings in yoruba and that some people speak yoruba too much..what is their business?

They have two problems GRANDIOSE DELUSIONS AND AND VICTIM MENTALITY (persecutory delusions)

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by vikiphy89(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2023
DevilsEqual:
'Ohaneze Ndigbo have been bought over by Tinubu and are only fighting for their pocket"

The mentality of a loser sucks badly....victim mentality would make u think the world is against you, whereas, the world doesnt give an F about u
Note this statement is coming from the authentic ohaneze ndigbo. They don't talk anyhow and they don't usually comments to matters, not that okechukwu isiguzoro APC induced group that tagged themselves ohaneze ndigbo.
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by berbs: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by mauchiz: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2023
kernniejay:
Is well

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Alabaintprice(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
As a staunch APC supporter who can lick the sand where Gbola Tinupoo stepped on, this is what I prepared with the sum of 5k. Some still remain for my deep freezer sef.

The mandate is working. We stand gidigba.

Please respect yourself......

Why will you post this delicacy on a mondsy morning....

What are you trying to achieve please......

Why are humans like this
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by 4realsexy: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/lagos-building-demolitions-not-targeted-at-igbo-ohanaeze/
This people are just so funny and unrealistic. Why is it always the igbos that think anything done in another man's state is targeted at them. Same thing they say in Kaduna and kane. Why don't they call Kaduna or kano no man's land. If lagos had not made the state business conducive environment, will the have peace there?. You keep killing your selves in the east and run for safety in lagos. Imagine 2 working days out of 5 is for sit at home. How unserious can you be. Still yet you want to drag ownership of lagos with the indigenous.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by DunyaJim: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Everywhere good
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Soulmender: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2023
My people should stop this foolishness of always playing the victim card, this demolition has nothing to do with hating igbos because they didn’t vote APC. Those buildings has been marked for demolition for long but the occupants keeps bribing some top officials. Alaba is not the only place illegal structures are being destroyed, it’s happening all over Nigeria, even happening currently in Anambra state. Everything is not victimization. Lagos state government and alaba union should fish out and jail the drunk fool that made that video that’s been trending since last week claiming it’s because igbos didn’t vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Fearyourcreator: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2023
kernniejay:
They are second class

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by infogeneral: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2023
kernniejay:

That's what happens when emotions overwhelm reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Padipadi: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

This same fat pig insulted Yorubas before election

See as you described someone's father here.
Shey you see say you are very guilty of abusing.
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Pityoobi: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Victims of their own indiscretion.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Pityoobi: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
As a staunch APC supporter who can lick the sand where Gbola Tinupoo stepped on, this is what I prepared with the sum of 5k. Some still remain for my deep freezer sef.

The mandate is working. We stand gidigba.
You sound broken and stupid...when will you stop crying?
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by porthouse7(f): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2023
I was scared to climb the stairs of the plaza, and the section is a mix of Igbos and Yoruba the game section

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Trizyd(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2023
"Emotion turning back on itself, and not leading on to thought or action, is the element of madness."

Stop playing victim and stand for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Jsucre(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2023
Phoen1X:
If jews could survive the "night of broken glass" and its aftermaths,..we (igbos) will survive this one too.
that's the point. No peace for the wicked
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by iamjavadem(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2023
They are both criminals, nothing to see here
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by iamjavadem(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2023
I hope he does. Let them have what they want nah!!! Haba!!!
Ezewuzie01:
The recently adopted attitude of Ohaneze Ndigbo applauding every move of APC and the Tinubu government is a tactic to soften his mind towards Nnamdi Kanu. I hope Tinubu doesn't fall for their tricks because releasing that terrorist will only harden the separatists to unleash more havoc on the hapless southeast.
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Henryfortune(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2023
AmotekunSW:

That one is your problem.
If you like, no survive. Who gives a bleep about you inconsequential lot?

Koshidanu jàre

.. please help tell amm....
He would survive and so Shall Nigeria and Nigerians....
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by victorazy(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin I like the way Ohaneze now dickrides APC and Jagaban. They planted Ugwu but want to harvest Agbado.

Don't take Ohanaeze approach to heart bro!
They are trying to play Tinubu prank
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by kernniejay(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2023
ribbit:
actually, it's the other way around.

This is the type of tactics narcissistic people use in order to get away with things.

If you cry victim, it gets people's attention for them to do things for you and pity you.

99% of the time, Igbos start what they claim victim of. They have done worse things, but immidately to return small dose of what they dish out, they quickly start crying that they are victims of the environment they created.

I'm glad people now understand all their useless cries and have begining to ignore them.
Exactly. You nailed it gbam!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by MightySparrow: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2023
Igbos want cry on anything. I think they form wise people. Can any responsibility government wait until the buildings begin to collapse and kill people before taking action. Since 2016, they should know government does not forget anything. Besides, rather than whinning, why don't they look for solution. Temporary warehouses while the renovation last?
If they had sought the government audience and request a soft landing knowing full well that they too are tax payers and stakeholders. They would be listened.to.

They only want us to believe they are hated. You can't scandalize LASG not to discharge it's duty. You are still going to benefit at the end of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Tactics Of Evading Surveillance In Borno / Ekiti 2018: PDP Blasts Fayemi For Refusal To Pay Homage To Obas / Why I Want To Go To Senate By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.