Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

We Have Lost Many Big Names Due To Corruption In Africa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Have Lost Many Big Names Due To Corruption In Africa (185 Views)

Kylian Mbappe's Father Speaks About Corruption In Africa. / FIFA Takes Over AFCON 2019 Over Alleged Corruption In CAF / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Lost Many Big Names Due To Corruption In Africa by amoreobansu: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
🇫🇷 | Kylian Mbappe's father in 2018: “At first, I wanted my son to play for Cameroon but, someone at the Cameroon Football Federation charged a sum of money that I didn’t have to make him play. The French didn’t charge anything.”

◾Can you now see how terrible corruption has affected Africa! Imagine all the stars African nations would have had if they didn't ask players to bring money before selecting them to play. I am ashamed!

◾Don't ever blame any player of African origin for playing for and European nation. Embolo was asked for bribe but he didn't have money so he went to play for Switzerland and then he scored against Cameroon and Africans came out to curse him! For refusing to pay bribe!

◾I can beat my chest and tell you if Ronaldo and Messi were in Nigeria they would be hawking because obviously no one would let them play for Nigeria.

◾We have lost many big names due to corruption in Africa. Until we stop corruption in football trust me: AFRICAN COUNTRY WILL EVER WIN THE WORLD CUP.

(1) (Reply)

N’golo Kanté Signs For Al Ittihad On A Four Year Deal / Best Android Apk Mod Apps And Games Shop / Where To Watch Asteroid City Online For Free Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.