Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) (63443 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by DunyaJim: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Na so
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by AntiChristian: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2023
Where is the erosion capital of the world?
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by GExcess: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2023
All thanks to Godswill Akpabio, may Ndom Emmanuel never go unpunished for impoverishing our dear state despite collecting huge allocation monthly combined with the 13% derivation fund

4 Likes

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Bashirkareem31: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Bar1941:
people that suppose to find solutions to the problem are busy in Malaysia developing their prisons.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Exceed15: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2023
This is applaudable.

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Edipet(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Great work. Your camera has added so ingredients
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by seguno2: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Willgates:
Today I took a stroll to the green field located at Brooks street, Uyo. The area was before now ravaged by gulley erosion. Checkout the beautiful transformation.

https://www.facebook.com/Ibompot20?mibextid=ZbWKwL

How many years or decades did the transformation take, to know how durable it is
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by broadman20: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And same gully erosion is about to wipe out some villages from from the surface of the earth.

I saw that in Ado Ekiti last me month on a burial.

It's a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by GetSenseNow: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And same gully erosion is about to wipe out some villages from from the surface of the earth.
same way the ancient skill of skull-mining is about to wipe out some villages from the surface of the earth.

At least we all know erosion is a natural disaster, while skull-mining is man-made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Emmychem(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Na ur village....
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Edipet(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2023
GExcess:
All thanks to Godswill Akpabio, may Ndom Emmanuel never go unpunished for impoverishing our dear state despite collecting huge allocation monthly combined with the 13% derivation fund
keep quiet there, Akpabio was a criminal, stop hyping Akpabio. The worst governor of akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by aspabay(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Anambra and Abia should better learn from their brother if Lagos is too big to learn from.

2 Likes

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Ogechi98: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Na him be say one of these days I gats enter brooks street go chill cool
Willgates:
Today I took a stroll to the green field located at Brooks street, Uyo. The area was before now ravaged by gulley erosion. Checkout the beautiful transformation.

https://www.facebook.com/Ibompot20?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by rowosky(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have never seen a Nigerian state that makes efforts in improving their environment and making it look decent like Akwa Ibom State. What's left is for the government to intentionally empower its people.
Lol
You've not been to lagos
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by GExcess: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Edipet:
keep quiet there, Akpabio was a criminal, stop hyping Akpabio. The worst governor of akwa ibom state

Clearly you have no sense, so it's Ndom Emmanuel that isn't a criminal despite not doing any single project or paying pension/gratuities with the 13% derivation fund right? You need to get your brain checked

3 Likes

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by dododawa1: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2023
God bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Doesn't look like same area.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by inkon: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2023

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Antell95(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2023
abobote:
That place doesn't look Nigeria

Na my workout zone be that
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Procashtips(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
I have never seen a Nigerian state that makes efforts in improving their environment and making it look decent like Akwa Ibom State. What's left is for the government to intentionally empower its people.

They need to work on their standard of living so that the citizens can be rich enough to patronize businesses that decide to open shops there.

5 Likes

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by chukel(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Commendable. However, the before and after pictures don't look like the same place at all. Where is the fence in the before pic.?
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by GaybigBoy(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2023
That's where I live brooks street uyo here. Abasi udion
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by ferry1: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Good work
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Edipet(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2023
GExcess:

Clearly you have no sense, so it's Ndom Emmanuel that isn't a criminal despite not doing any single project or paying pension/gratuities with the 13% derivation fund right? You need to get your brain checked
I'm not in support of Udom Sir, but what I know is that Akpabio is a criminal. I'm not here to compare or analys their different projects. Akpabio was the worst governor of akwa ibom state. Very criminal man that embezzled our State fund. Stop hyping Akpabio, look inward sir. May Akpabio kind never happen to us again
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by blakkydikky(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2023
lastmessenger:
thank God for the fact that some places in Nigeria was spared from gully erosion else the people having sold their ancestral land to foreigners will head to the gully erosion areas and build shanties to live in.
... For your mind,you think any sane person will opt to be leaving in those your regions which you people can't live in but be coming to west for greener pastures?

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
Which contractor did this marvelous work? I want to recommend the company to Anambra state government.
I swear. I fit move the contractor enter osun n Ibadan . Change all de brown roof asvwell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
Which contractor did this marvelous work? I want to recommend the company to Anambra state government.
I swear. I fit move the contractor enter osun n Ibadan . Change all de brown roof as well
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2023
Only in Nairaland will such a beautiful topic worthy of greater discourse be turned into a tribal war zone!

Can you all see why your corrupt leaders will never be bothered about doing the right things?!!

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by lastmessenger: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2023
blakkydikky:
... For your mind,you think any sane people will opt to be leaving in that your regions which you people can't live in but be coming to west for greener pastures?
what's 500k people doing in Anambra state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jakpa Advise: Think Critically / Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.