Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) (16913 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / 2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Pdp is just a stupid party to think after that Buffon we needed another northerner.

They should hv allowed someone else, even OBI in pdp would hv been better. But no they brought Alhaji thief
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by AmotekunSW: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2023
press9jatv:
Power is transient, Wike forget that. I won’t say much here

When Wike was building Pdp, you local Adeleke louts were busy makinhga fool of yourselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Politricks 😂
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Padipadi(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2023
Praxis758:
Wike is sowing a seed that will undo his political ambition in the future.

He’s being praised for dismantling PDP’s presidential chance in 2023, the future and time are gentlemen.

Harvest will surely come.
No harvest. He has done well. PDP can go n die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by babaalagbo11(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Politricks 😂 no permanent enemy no permanent friends
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Love56743: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Praxis758:

He’s being praised for dismantling PDP’s presidential chance in 2023, the future and time are gentlemen.

Wike didn't make pdp lost it was Peter obi, Assuming Peter obi didn't decamp from pdp Apc could have lost this election it was Peter obi this destroy pdp, wike is somehow overstated, if Peter obi should come back to pdp today and pair with Atiku wike can't do anything..He just been overstated..

5 Likes

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2023
Obinwenite:
Are you Peter Obi?…no!. Alliance of corruption is non of your business. Face front .
Keep wasting your time instead of focusing on your life.

Corrupt person calling othere corrupt... Hypocrites
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by 33Solomonf(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2023
(Veteran in the building)

Two f*cking criminals

(Veteran signout)
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by slowice(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2023
Is this statement suppose to be a praise or an abuse to wike?

Hailing him for dismantling his party and asking him to do same in 2027 sound like an insult to me. But Shameless wike is too power hungry to notice

3 Likes

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by neutralmind: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
2027 is a walkover already!

APC has to only encourage Peter to contest. Once he does, it’s GAMEOVER!

Walkover indeed. In politics even 24hrs is a long time.

No one knows what may happen next week.
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by samsard(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2023
neutralmind:
Wike appears to be more powerful than the party.

He has been involved in so many anti party activities.

The party is indeed in a big mess.
The fact that he hasn't been kicked out is proof that PDF is toothless. They have kicked out people for lesser offences and mere suspicion.
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Samogloby: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2023
I don't believe PDP lost 2023 election to APC because of G5 idiots, PDP actually lost the election because of Obi. Anyway, Obi and his people actually help APC to win the election. In as much i like Obi, and I admire him,I can never use my finger to vote him. Since he decided to help APC to continue ruling Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by ada9ja(f): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Instead of building alliances with the west and northern voters, Peter Obi can keep calling, slandering and libeling the North as poor on twitter and his supporters can also keep up with the Nzogbu Nzogbu cancelling culture, they should keep insulting and engaging in Anti-Southwest campaign. So that it will be easier for Tinubu to sweep the entire West and Northern votes in 2027.

What has building alliances of criminality brought us till today? We are still behind country where people look beyond such devilish arrangement
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by chariiks(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Instead of building alliances with the west and northern voters, Peter Obi can keep calling, slandering and libeling the North as poor on twitter and his supporters can also keep up with the Nzogbu Nzogbu cancelling culture, they should keep insulting and engaging in Anti-Southwest campaign. So that it will be easier for Tinubu to sweep the entire West and Northern votes in 2027.
You're a very big fool for saying this. What has the report got to do with Peter Obi. You people are not tired with this kind of politics of hatred and division.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Felix6: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2023
Mockery of Wike. But the guy no care.
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Henryfortune(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2023
neutralmind:
Wike appears to be more powerful than the party.

He has been involved in so many anti party activities.

The party is indeed in a big mess.

The party is just been careful not to lose Rivers to the APC government that's why it's like it's reluctant to deal with him... Wike is a strong party man and once the PDP make that mistake they lost makinde too trust me... The party allowed Atiku
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Csleek: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Atiku is only reaping what he sowed, the guy spoil GEJ own so him sef dey reap and wike is the hand of karma
If wike sef turn reach him go collect
Shikena

Praxis758:

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Henryfortune(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2023
ada9ja:

What has building alliances of criminality brought us till today? We are still behind country where people look beyond such devilish arrangement

If you understand the intrigues in the Nigerian polity you won't be talking this way... Again let me remind you that politics is all about criminality... It's same anywhere in the world map what he said may not had been necessary but it's a good point to rule Nigerian you need to build alliances beyound your region.. you need to meet or make friends with people that have influence outside your region... This way they can put in good words for you when you need them... A good example was the just concluded general election take it or live it tinubu banked on his relationship with the north Atiku banked on his relationship with the South and nothe central this is political alliances beyound sentiment and criminality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by VTJN(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Love56743:

Wike didn't make pdp lost it was Peter obi, Assuming Peter obi didn't decamp from pdp Apc could have lost this election it was Peter obi this destroy pdp, wike is somehow overstated, if Peter obi should come back to pdp today and pair with Atiku wike can't do anything..He just been overstated..
how old are you please? Same Atiku and Obi that paired together in 2019?

Will Atiku or Obi stop Wike from giving rivers vote to his choice party?

1 Like

Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by VTJN(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2023
Samogloby:
I don't believe PDP lost 2023 election to APC because of G5 idiots, PDP actually lost the election because of Obi. Anyway, Obi and his people actually help APC to win the election. In as much i like Obi, and I admire him,I can never use my finger to vote him. Since he decided to help APC to continue ruling Nigeria.
LOl

You're right anyway. A common sense ought to have told him that he can't win the presidency. Atiku would have won it truly. He did helped APC to remain in power
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by spencekat(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2023
It was not G5 that gave APC victory.
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by AskNgige2: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Wike will soon lament.

Ask orji kalu

Evil that men do live after em....
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Love56743: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2023
VTJN:
how old are you please? Same Atiku and Obi that paired together in 2019?

Will Atiku or Obi stop Wike from giving rivers vote to his choice party?
I'm 15 years old, Atiku and Peter lost the election because Atiku and buhari are from the north and that time the northerns back buhari, you that's a old man, Peter obi won 12 States and scored 6,101,533 votes while Atiku scored 6,984,520 votes, while tinubu scored 8,794,726, then calculate the margin Atiku could have the election, Take it or leave Assuming Peter obi didn't from pdp Apc could have lost the election
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by press9jatv: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2023
AmotekunSW:

When Wike was building Pdp, you local Adeleke louts were busy makinhga fool of yourselves.
As if Wike is part of foundational leader in Pdp since 1998. Stop displaying your ignorance here joor
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Dis man, Akpabio did not mention PO

Is he not nigthmare grin
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by lomprico(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Avenue for those robbed to cry ; sad
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by spencekat(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Samogloby:
I don't believe PDP lost 2023 election to APC because of G5 idiots, [/b]PDP actually lost the election because of Obi.[b] Anyway, Obi and his people actually help APC to win the election. In as much i like Obi, and I admire him,I can never use my finger to vote him. Since he decided to help APC to continue ruling Nigeria.
Exactly
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by Juniorangel(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Guy Peter Obi really did a number on you, you can even breath a day without calling his name
lhordspy:
Re: Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) by ada9ja(f): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Henryfortune:

If you understand the intrigues in the Nigerian polity you won't be talking this way... Again let me remind you that politics is all about criminality... It's same anywhere in the world map what he said may not had been necessary but it's a good point to rule Nigerian you need to build alliances beyound your region.. you need to meet or make friends with people that have influence outside your region... This way they can put in good words for you when you need them... A good example was the just concluded general election take it or live it tinubu banked on his relationship with the north Atiku banked on his relationship with the South and nothe central this is political alliances beyound sentiment and criminality

Rwanda, moroccoa, Zambia left such rubbish and kook at them now....Nigeria, south Africa, Ghana are still practising cabalism and to what gain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana / Presidential Election: How PMB Ended OBJ's Unbeaten Run / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Edo Assembly Complex By Security Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.