Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Share Your Experience Of Wrongful Arrest Or Mistake Identity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experience Of Wrongful Arrest Or Mistake Identity (317 Views)

Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest / Man Who Spent 38 Years In Jail After Wrongful Convictions Gets $21M / Some Of The Worst Wrongful Convictions And Imprisonment Cases (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Of Wrongful Arrest Or Mistake Identity by Praxis758: 3:38am On Jun 19, 2023
I remember those days when the police (SARS) would arrest wanted suspect’s friends, wives, parents or siblings as a bait to track and arrest the real suspect.

I’ve never experienced it personally.

Share yours.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Wrongful Arrest Or Mistake Identity by ISellBeer: 3:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Here to read comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Of Wrongful Arrest Or Mistake Identity by saintjimos(m): 5:16am On Jun 19, 2023
It was very difficult
Re: Share Your Experience Of Wrongful Arrest Or Mistake Identity by talented321: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Some years back i go set banny compass give my friend who i call to come and work with me, my manchi run when the girl get belle, omo na me her parents come hold, i for sleep police station that if to say my parents no get level. the story long

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Wrongful Arrest Or Mistake Identity by b3llo(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2023
talented321:
Some years back i go set banny compass give my friend who i call to come and work with me, my manchi run when the girl get belle, omo na me her parents come hold, i for sleep police station that if to say my parents no get level. the story long
lol that man run u o...

(1) (Reply)

FBI Moves To Sell Mr Woodberry’s 152 Bitcoins In Few Days. / MTN FRAUDS (stealing By Method) / Police Arraign Okada Rider For Allegedly Abducting Air Force Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.