Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho (1728 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Is this how Dilector will die in DSS gulag?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Absuchat(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2023
Is that why igboho abandoned oduduwa struggle?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Emergingnation3:
You and your entire household will die before him..... Chronic unity beggar..
where did you see me begging ibo to stay in Nigeria?
I will appreciate if Tinubu can even give you your beerfraud so that we can give you wotowoto

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by ba7man(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Absuchat:
Who cares about Igboho in the Southwest??

That guy has always been trash sponsored by politicians to cause unrest.

We don't celebrate divisive figures like that in the Southwest.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Emergingnation3(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
I will appreciate if Tinubu can even give you your beerfraud so that we can give you wotowoto
Since you ain't begging or care about Igbo having a separate country, why is IPOB/Kanu giving you sleepless nights ??.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by StreetFight: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Emilokan Tinubu will hand him over to Shettima in 2031

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by StreetFight: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Since you ain't begging or care about Igbo having a separate country, why is IPOB/Kanu giving you sleepless nights ??.

No mind him, we care. We cannot allow an independent drug trafficking nation in West Africa. That will be another Mexico/Columbia in Africa. It will never happen. However, since you said you are the lost Jews of Africa, that means Nigeria is not your home, so you can all move to Mexico/Columbia your mentors in the business

4 Likes

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2023
Emergingnation3:

show me evidence that Iā€™m having sleepless night

9 Likes

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by November1857(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Opening of this kinda thread is number 1 evidence. grin grin
Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by AfonjaPiglets: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2023
You wakeup and even before you brush your teeth, its Nnamdi Kanu you rant about..

The Obsession has been duly noted.

IGBOs are now totally woke...its Yoruba supporters of Tinubu that will Fast track BIAFRA...

Cry Blood...spits

Peacemaker5128:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2023
November1857:
Opening of this kinda thread is number 1 evidence. grin grin
having sleepless night for walking corpse? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2023
AfonjaPiglets:
You wakeup and even before you brush your teeth, its Nnamdi Kanu you rant about..

IGBOs are now totally woke...its Yoruba supporters of Tinubu that will Fast track BIAFRA...

Cry Blood...spits

stale

3 Likes

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Absuchat:
to hell with Sunday Igboho

3 Likes

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Absuchat(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
to hell with Sunday Igboho
Really?
Coming from someone he thought he was fighting for
Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Absuchat:

Really?
Coming from someone he thought he was fighting for
fighting as how?
Explain please

3 Likes

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Absuchat(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
fighting as how?
Explain please
He fought the fulanis that used to terrorize your region.... Or have you forgotten all of a sudden how hundreds of your women in ondo and some other western states was raped and killed by herdsmen before igboho intervened?
Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Absuchat:

He fought the fulanis that used to terrorize your region.... Or have you forgotten all of a sudden how hundreds of your women in ondo and some other western states was raped and killed by herdsmen before igboho intervened?
what right did he have?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Afamed: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2023
The coward

4 Likes

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Absuchat(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
what right did he have?
Really?
Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Absuchat:

Really?
is that all?
Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by springer: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2023
I don't know where you come from i Nigeria but I am a Yoruba Man from Western-Nigeria.

Your post is derogatory to the Tribe he comes from and the purported Freedom he is fighting for, and of course his person as a human being. And of course, it shows the quality accountability control of our Admin who approved this post.

Admin should be mindful of content quality. Posts like this reduces interest in Naira Land. If Mr. Seun Can pay me, then I apply to be a Professional Political Moderator on NairaLand Politics section.

With Love from Western Nigeria
Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by ayokellany: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2023
Where were you before Pandora. Obi was beaten blueblack in the presidential election them talk say after the beating you will start Biafra or death, is that what is happening now ?

AfonjaPiglets:

Cry Blood...spits

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by marlow1962(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2023
At least he is still and far more better that that lunatic Sunday igboho who abandoned his useless agenda and ran like a coward he is known to be the day they came for him.

Can't you see, even the lunatic followers has abandoned a trash bag like him, now they are fighting and praising the ones that put them in chains.
How pathetic.

Kanu made himself a celebrity in the mouths of cowards that was conquered and ruled in their own land by the Fulani jihadists.
Shame no catch you say your ancestors na big cowards? Now their offspring are the biggest cowards we are seeing today.

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Peacemaker5128: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2023
springer:
I don't know where you come from i Nigeria but I am a Yoruba Man from Western-Nigeria.

Your post is derogatory to the Tribe he comes from and the purported Freedom he is fighting for, and of course his person as a human being. And of course, it shows the quality accountability control of our Admin who approved this post.

Admin should be mindful of content quality. Posts like this reduces interest in Naira Land. If Mr. Seun Can pay me, then I apply to be a Professional Political Moderator on NairaLand Politics section.

With Love from Western Nigeria
IPob claiming Omoluabi
Where did I mention tribe in my post?

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by osuofia2(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Kanu is a scammer and nothing else. He is nothing but a bandit masquerading as freedom fighter. He deserves life sentence no mercy because he was responsible for the turmoil in the SE

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by DesChyko: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Seun, the moderator who deleted the insulting comment on the second place but left this thread whose claims unverifiable needs to be investigated as to what their mission is on Nairaland.
Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by Thekaghan: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2023
The topic cracked me up. OP na jibe master šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Role model of a whole region was trapped with an olosho

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Today When Nnamdi Kanu Was Picked Like Chicken From Kenya Using Olosho by enemybulldozer(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Stop pretending we know you want the great Igbos in nigeria atleast to help save your sorry ar$$e from fulani.

You want the Igbos stop lying its written all over you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-first Lady, Aisha Buhari, In Funds Diversion Scandal / Hear The Immortal Words Of Justice Niki Tobi JSC, In Buhari V. Yar'adua (2007) / BREAKING: Gunmen Ambush, Abduct Nigerian Major-general In Imo State Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.