Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? (1452 Views)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Tinubu Just Vaporised Obi Rally Euphoria. / Tinubu Just Insulted The Entire Northern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by waledeji(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2023
Fintiri:

What is this one saying?
What are you even saying

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by ba7man(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2023
Fintiri:

I never said MKO wears the infinity

Bola turned his one to infinity when he noticed MKO had a cap symbol

The man is truly an amoeba parasite
Your mouth is the real amoeba in this conversation.

You sold a lie, got called out for it and changed lips......lying crab walker.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Fintiri: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2023
helinues:

The guy na certified in Kolo merin

As you can see I don't respond to mentions of bush babies

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Fintiri: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2023
waledeji:
How does your topic sound to you? You should question your own sanity

You are yet to answer the question
Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Fintiri: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2023
waledeji:
What are you even saying

Only you dey fight dey spit just because I asked if bola Ahmed is a copycat
Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Fintiri: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2023
ba7man:
Your mouth is the real amoeba in this conversation.

You sold a lie, got called out for it and changed lips......lying crab walker.

Why is bola a copycat amoeba parasite?
Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Freedom2023(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2023
What is even wrong if Tinubu copies? Govt is a Continuum and if a successor can copy the Good things from his Predecessors, then no big deal about it. It can only be wrong when u copy the Bad things. More so, Tinubu used to idolize MKO Abiola whom we all refferd to as the Face of Democracy in Nigeria given how the 1993 Elections were annulled and his mandate forcefully taken

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Fintiri: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Freedom2023:
What is even wrong if Tinubu copies? Govt is a Continuum and if a successor can copy the Good things from his Predecessors, then no big deal about it. It can only be wrong when u copy the Bad things. More so, Tinubu used to idolize MKO Abiola whom we all refferd to as the Face of Democracy in Nigeria given how the 1993 Elections were annulled

You can copy a style of government but there is a reason the whites looks at someone copying the way you smile, fvck,talk,walk as a lunat!c
Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by waledeji(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Fintiri:

You are yet to answer the question
You are yet to ask an intelligent question
Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by waledeji(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Fintiri:

Only you dey fight dey spit just because I asked if bola Ahmed is a copycat
And you are a cry baby
Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Fintiri: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
waledeji:
And you are a cry baby

You are still foaming and sweating

When you are calm quote me ,I don't talk to angry bush babies
Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by StreetFight: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
helinues:

The guy na certified in Kolo merin

I have been suspicious of him
Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by raskymonojendor: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
kaztey:
It's now clear and we know who the most mentally unstable people in the world are and where they come from.

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Beuberry(f): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
waledeji:
Always labouring in vain🤣🤣🤣
Mumuboy, consider me as your elder sisters mate. I m not elupeee. But for you to act like a chicken and call mods on me made me realise you are a 40 secs small prick man. Tuaagh! Spit on your skull. I detest weak men.

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Akungitit: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
When you read a meaningless post like this,you just know that it was posted by an IPOB goat. IPOB goats are useless and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by waledeji(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Beuberry:

Mumuboy, consider me as your elder sisters mate. I m not elupeee. But for you to act like a chicken and call mods on me made me realise you are a 40 secs small prick man. Tuaagh! Spit on your skull. I detest weak men.

Re: Is Tinubu Just A Copycat And Impersonator? by Beuberry(f): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
[quote author=waledeji post=124338638][/quote]40 secs cry baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Isese Activist, Talolorun Remanded In Prison For Defaming Emir Of Ilorin / The Certificate Forger Will Leave In Disgrace / Comedy:Budget Minister Bagudu To Supervise $150M Abacha Loot He Helped Launder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.