Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault (13427 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / LMC Sanctions Kano Pillars, Expels Its Chairman For Assault On Match Official / Victor Moses: Spartak Moscow Sign Chelsea Wing-back On Permanent Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by obedience4(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2023
Former Netherlands striker Quincy Promes has been sentenced to 18 months in jail for stabbing his cousin in the knee.

The incident took place at a family party in July 2020 and the Spartak Moscow forward was found guilty of assault by a Dutch court.

His lawyer says he will appeal, according to Dutch broadcaster RTL.

Promes, who has also played for Sevilla and Ajax, lives in Russia and did not attend the court hearing.

The 31-year-old was also charged by Dutch prosecutors last month for his alleged involvement in drugs trafficking.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65948357

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by presidentBAT: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2023
He will Learn A Lesson

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Nigeriagood(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Expected tho
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by oluwaseyi0: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
hj
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Fintiri: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Helinues if you assult anyone because he is not from your region again

Now you know where you will be sent to

2 Likes

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by BUSHHUNTER: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
18months in prison is enough for him to learn proper anger management 425 course

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Ennybouy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Process and negative news are like 5&6.

Unfortunately, another talent gone to waste.
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by EmmaLege: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
cool
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Nyanabo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
presidentBAT:
He will Learn A Lesson

Not when he is in Russia 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by CJStarz: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
When he serves out the sentence,things won't remain the same again between him and that his brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by iPrevail(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
They can't forcefully extradite him from Russia so what's the point? undecided

Dude be like "Alright, come get me!" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Assault,drug trafficking only you

1 Like

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Solidkay(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
No matter how fast you run or how smooth you are at escaping the law,
It'll eventually catch up with you.

You do the crime, you do the time.
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin baba dey asylum for Russia..... the guy go be like catch me if u can , Russia na the new Mexico ( hiding place for criminals)

4 Likes

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by ManWater: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by fredoooooo: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
See this one just ruin a life cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Weedhustler: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Damm nigga wants to cap his brother...no more doggy style for d said brother.
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Makaveli1166(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin baba dey asylum for Russia..... the guy go be like catch me if u can , Russia na the new Mexico ( hiding place for criminals)
I swear fully protected by Putin and nuclear warheads grin

1 Like

Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by ednut1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
He is in Russia. They wont extradite him
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by LAXconfidential(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
ednut1:
He is in Russia. They wont extradite him
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by LAXconfidential(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Unhuyu:
Are you struggling to land your dream job or get into your desired graduate school?
Allow Services to help you stand out from the crowd.

Our team of experts will work with you to highlight your unique strengths and qualifications, ensuring that your application materials are tailored to the specific requirements of the job or program you're applying for.

Don't let a subpar application hold you back any longer. Contact Services today and let us help you achieve your goals!

Our services include:

Professional CV Revamping

Statement of Purpose

Motivational Letter

Cover Letter services.

Appreciation letter

Tribute for burial

PDF editing
Makaveli1166:
I swear fully protected by Putin and nuclear warheads grin
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Keaton(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
MyWaysng:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price N4,500
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Keaton(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by Streetmovement(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm
iPrevail:
They can't forcefully extradite him from Russia so what's the point? undecided

Dude be like "Alright, come get me!" cheesy
Re: Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault by VikingKing: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
CJStarz:
When he serves out the sentence,things won't remain the same again between him and that his brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Table-tennis: Quadri Beats Rival, Assar To Win Second Senior Championship / Man Utd takeover: Qatari investors planning mega-money bid - Sources / LASPARK, Giants Of Africa Renovate Oworonshoki Basketball Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.