Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Do I Write Statement Of Purpose For College In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Write Statement Of Purpose For College In Canada (200 Views)

Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants / In Need Of Help; How Can I Write Statement Of Research Interest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Write Statement Of Purpose For College In Canada by Oreire(f): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
How do I write Statement of purpose for college in Canada
Re: How Do I Write Statement Of Purpose For College In Canada by advanceDNA: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Oreire:
How do I write Statement of purpose for college in Canada

Is it for the school
Convince them on the following :

why the course specifically
How it will help ur life and career
You future plans...

U must relate the course contents/module to your write up and sound very personal... if u sound generic...u wont convince them...

For embassy;
same as above...but will include your financial plan, i.e amount, source of the money, and a break down of how it will be sufficient...

and u must also mention your home tie...and that you are going back home, relating it with your future plans after study... na u sabi inside ur mind say u wan jaappaa...
Re: How Do I Write Statement Of Purpose For College In Canada by SmartPolician: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Just google Statement of Purpose for a Canadian school. You will get the guidelines online. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

At Least 51 People Killed In Road Accident In Western Kenya, 32 Injured, Police / Cheapest Flight Ticket At Affordable Rate / We've Not Lifted Visa Ban On Nigeria, Says UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.