Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa (1081 Views)

Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by ubest1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
One of the most amazing road in Africa Miliken Hill Enugu, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by jackea: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Really! Do we we have this type of invention in Nigeria ?
Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by ubest1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Same question I asked the very day I passed the road, so risky for any reckless driving

jackea:
Really! Do we we have this type of invention in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by Omihanifa: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Try and go to gembu in Taraba state you go know say this one nah small pikin. For that gembu road if you are a first timer, you go dey vomit due to the nature of the road. One minute you are climbing up, the next minute you are descending

5 Likes

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by OfoIgbo: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
Try and go to gembu in Taraba state you go know say this one nah small pikin. For that gembu road if you are a first timer, you go dey vomit due to the nature of the road. One minute you are climbing up, the next minute you are descending

I've been to both Gembu and Milliken Hill.

I think Milliken Hill is more amazing, and the road is better

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by SmartPolician: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you coming to Enugu from Onitsha and decide to go through Miliken Hill, it means you have plenty of petrol to waste. The road looks cool though.

1 Like

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by Exmilitant(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Scenic! Una Nonsense wood no go see places like this to shoot movies, Na overpopulated and dirty Lagos dem wan remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by ManWater: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Interesting shocked
Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by Soulsymbol99: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Itz same with that obudu cattle ranch road na undecided

1 Like

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by Kingsasian(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Omihanifa:
true, served here few years back
Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by kenny714433(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
You're seeing just road, I'm seeing super elevation and lots of calculations..

1 Like

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by owiko(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
I once plied the road from Onitsha, enroute Calabar. The hilly road with very sharp bends isn't for reckless drivers

1 Like

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by SoliBayNG: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
I remember passing here in High school on an excursion.

We were just saying our last prayers. Feels like you are falling off the road.

1 Like

Re: Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa by MrHighSea: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
kenny714433:
You're seeing just road, I'm seeing super elevation and lots of calculations..
vertical and horizontal alignments including slope stability.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerianewsdesk 100,000nigerians Applied For The Unitedstates Visas Both In Abuja And Inlagos In 201 / Accident Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way / 44 Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian Without Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.