Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops (19888 Views)

Obi Expresses Shock Over Planned Demolition Of 200 Houses In Nuwalege Community / Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops / Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by kernniejay(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
obembet:
Chai Sanwo olu still want chase Igbo out of Thier state.

This is the fight against Igbos

We must protest

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu must return Peter obi manhood
Chai, this savagery is overdose. I don laff taya.
obembet, are you sure you are a (f) because the way you have been giving Igbos wotowoto, i suppose it's only a (m) that is capable of such grin

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Johnjustice: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
chuose:
They gave notice to pull down the shops.

In Lagos no notice was given.

Who does not know that u hate Igbos
7 years notice was given in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by totit: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Copied
Breaking News
The government under Soludo is perceived by some as harboring animosity towards the Igbos, as evidenced by the demolition of Igbo-owned businesses. This situation has led certain individuals to make the difficult decision of selling their lands and relocating to Israel.

grin grin

This is winnshin hunting oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by texas1990(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
I don't know what a Yoruba man can be doing in far Onitsha, this is war against Igbo people we must stop it, why now sanwo olu, u still pursue Igbos so tey u reach their state, Tinunbu must return Obi manhood.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Guyman01: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nairaland avoided taking stories of Alaba market to FP but here they quickly pushed Onitsha market to FP
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by delpee(f): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
This thread is full of sarcasm. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Godwin25king: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Canva pro for sale guys

Just 500 naira [/quote]

Oya nw
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Raf4: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Those onitsha south LG officials must be Tinubu’s boys working for Sanwo-Olu to destroy igbos' multi trillion dollars businesses in onitsha. !gbophobia is real.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Raf4: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Soludo boys are targeting our businesses because we voted for PitObi instead of Apuga candidate 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by LILTJAY: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
igbophobia grin

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by aljharem(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin ;Dthe hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Ingocof(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/tension-in-onitsha-market-over-lgas-planned-demolition-of-shops/

In Lagos they are crying that it is because they didn't vote for APC is that the same reason in Onitsha too?
Cry cry baby

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by AlexBells(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
AlexBells

Bro, how far na? cheesy grin grin
I'm fine, if you trying to talk about the situation about Lagos snd comparing it to Onitsha, I did stress that Lagos have right to demolish such building but pointed out 7 omens that made it look like a vendetta, I still submit to my submission
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by adefitim(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
They are demolishing bcuz Igbo did not vote for APGA

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Westerhoffe(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
AlexBells:

I'm fine, if you trying to talk about the situation about Lagos snd comparing it to Onitsha, I did stress that Lagos have right to demolish such building but pointed out 7 omens that made it look like a vendetta, I still submit to my submission

But it wasn't any vendetta at the end…
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by AntiMarxist: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
AlexBells:

Faggin
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Vatod(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
I won’t say anything

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by AlexBells(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:

But it wasn't any vendetta at the end…
Did I say it was a vendetta or that the timing makes it seem like a vendetta

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Westerhoffe(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2023
AlexBells:
Did I say it was a vendetta or that the timing makes it seem like a vendetta

OK…
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by chuose: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Johnjustice:

7 years notice was given in Lagos.
So all of a sudden because the druglord did not win lagos, they must knock down shops.
after 7 yrs?
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by chuose: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Livelystone01:

Have you asked same question to Anambra government?
From the look of it, you defended thus but condemned Lagos.
How about that.
Anambra gave notice.

Lagos went to knock down.

The difference is clear
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Johnjustice: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2023
chuose:

So all of a sudden because the druglord did not win lagos, they must knock down shops.
after 7 yrs?
How many years did Soludo give?

Don't be a tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Basiljoe: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Nice one. 💯
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Traplord09: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
obembet:

We can't take it

Just cos we didn't vote labour party

We call Asiwaju and all Yoruba leaders to stop Soludo

What wil happen..... Go back to ur state 🤯
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Sleekfingers: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dmeji4444:
When that happens in Lagos, some set of people would feel targeted.

I tire o
It is our confused blothers from the..

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Livelystone01: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
chuose:

Anambra gave notice.

Lagos went to knock down.

The difference is clear
So seven years isn't long enough?

Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Teeklef(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Livelystone01:

Wonderful!
40 years would have been ok
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by chuose: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Livelystone01:

Wonderful!
Why wait till after elections?
I can tell u, anger.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by chuose: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Johnjustice:

How many years did Soludo give?

Don't be a tribal bigot.
Soludo gave notice, Tinubus agberos just went in without notice
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Livelystone01: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
chuose:

Why wait till after elections?
I can tell u, anger.

Anambra had election. Did you forget?
Re: Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops by Akungitit: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's Tinubu's fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / FG Increases ‘Hate Speech’ Fine From N500,000 To N5 Million / Court Declines Request To Freeze Edo Government's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.