Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Isuama Igbo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Isuama Igbo (1146 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Isuama Igbo by Probz(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Gajagojo:

That is what you want to believe .

Ikwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not IgboIkwerre are Igbo Ikwerre are not Igbo

If you have any sense you would know where that will lead to so there really is no point to you quoting me.

I have exercised right to reply so that one perspective does not go unchallenged and I have nothing new to say

I know you wouldn’t admit the truth if it came up to you and gave you a big cooler of rice but it is what it is, at the end of the day. You rambling on to the contrary won’t change that. You speak an Igbo dialect that’s more comprehensible to mainstream Igbo than most Ebonyi and some Enugu State dialects. Get over it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Has The Most Diverse / Best Dance Moves? / Katakata In Ogboni Fraternity / Skull Suggests Single Human Species Emerged From Africa, Not Several

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.