Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Daily Entertainment With:joshua124mick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Entertainment With:joshua124mick (171 Views)

Daily Entertainment With: Joshua124mick / Daily Entertainment With:joshua124mick / Daily Entertainment With. Joshua124mick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Entertainment With:joshua124mick by Joshua124mick(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dear Yul,

This is coming from a fan who truly loves the legacy your father has built in the entertainment and Nollywood industry for the past 3 decades.

I'm not saying you shouldn't create content and cash out but common!
It's really embarrassing to see an A list actor like you that rubbed shoulders with Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola, Rita Dominic, Uche Jumbo, Mofe Damijo, etc to condescent so low for Facebook money.

Upcoming actors are looking up to you so you should act like a Veteran or at least pretend like one. Know your level sir and leave all this clout chasing contents for little men like us. 🙏

Yes, it's your life but you're also our mentor so we should be worried when it's all going Gaga!

But then again, what do I know! 💁
Those days, I had search YouTube for any movie carrying yul Edochie name, just to use and catch cruise, these days, I don't even bother again, because what I will end up seeing is Judy pranks

Those days
Actor Yul Edochie will hint us of an upcoming movie that makes sense, can I begin to mention abada na south, the funeral, best enemies, bullion Van amongst several others

Those days, his speaker voices makes me watch his movies, I even use his short clips as my ring tone, because of the speaker sound

But then again
Like I said earlier
What do I know

#praize

(1) (Reply)

C'rivers Gov To Pay COSON N500m / 4 Aging Wellness And Body Tips You Should Know / Police Officer Intentionally Drives Over Man In Edo State, Ignites Outrage (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.