Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Jumia Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jumia Wahala (205 Views)

Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / Baby Mama Wahala / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Wahala by Tripsty: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Some weeks ago I ordered from some items at jumia website to be delivered via a pickup station. The items was delivered at the pickup station last week Thursday.

I went there payed for my items through a bank transfer which I have done before but the man at the pickup station didn't see the transaction from jumia, after a customer payed jumia is supposed the transaction but they didn't. I waited for some hours before going back home, I couldn't take the product.

I showed the pickup man my Debited account the proof of transaction which he forwarded to jumia. I called jumia when immediately I got home there said the issue will be resolved in 16 business hours but up till now nothing despite calling them every single day and there are still telling me the same thing. My product will be shipped back and I know jumia hardly refund money and if my product get shipped back he don be for me oo 😔😔

Have any jumia customer face this issue before

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Kissing. / When A Woman Asks You To Stay Away From Her, Here Are 5 Things You Should Know / It's A Giveaway Season With Itel Join The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.