Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Cure Ulcer Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Ulcer Today (232 Views)

Cure Ulcer With Unripe Plantain And Tiger Nut / How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water / Treat Your Stomach Ulcer Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure Ulcer Today by Akanji10: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
ULCER TESTIMONY 7
Foremost , many people round the globe have been suffering from ulcerative disorder and spent a lot of money on it. Atleast 400 millions battle from the disorder yearly and fault like related health issues many patient from UGANDA, Cotonou , Seycheles , ghana, cote divoref, MONROVIA , NIGERIA AND MANY MORE. All this countries suffers from chronic ulcerative problems infact no country is left out due to the high level of food crises and security and have resulted into drought, famine and transformed to ulcerative problems.
However, in NIGERIA atleast either lagos, delta, calabar , delta, Maiduguri, yola , kogi, anambra, Abeokuta, ekiti, ondo, Ibadan, katsina, kaduna, kano, zaria, umahia, imo, owerri, Ilorin etc
Many ulcer patients eroded the whole nations at large . it is basically caused by HELICOBACTER H-PYLORI BACTERIA mainly in the gut on human large and small intestine inability of the patient to eat good food at when due resulted into ulcerative problems. Many doctors find it difficult to get rid of those health problems due to its constant reoccurrences either in the gut , small intestine , large intestine, duodenum, stomach, oesophagus.
Most ulcer patients loses hope because of the calamity , unstoppable symptoms they have been experiencing in one way or the other. Most foreign doctors find it difficult to overcome the so called disease due to it types.

Number 1: Oesophagus ulcer , this type of ulcer can be experience in the throat painful throat when the patients is salivating or eating any pep perish related foods spices i.e eating of pep perish foods, cayenne pepper, sauce preparation and black pepper amongst others. This type of ulcer causes a lot of pains and discomfort for ulcerative patients.
Number 2: Stomach ulcer , this type of ulcer are sores in the lining of the stomach or small intestine. They cause pain and indigestion, but over the counter and prescription medications can bring relief. Dietary and lifestyle changes may also be necessary.
FACTS ABOUT ULCERS
Ulcer can be disturbing,
Ulcer can be life threatening ,
Ulcer can lead to dyspepsia,
Ulcer can stop you from working,
Ulcer can be zero attitude to work.
Ulcer can damage your internal organ,
Ulcer can lead to hormonal imbalance,
Ulcer and alcohol are enemies.

Its very common amongst the young and old many people have been stigmatized due to the health problem, many looses there source of livelihood due to the inability for them to adopt work retention. It has been very difficult for ulcer patient to enjoy good life style. Reason is because they will be conscious of physical activities they could adopt. Ulcer has become a tradition for so many people round the globe and as a matter of fact it is a daily topic in the world of medics. In fact, many have died many have traumatized and been laid off due to the inability to overcome the problem.

MR ADEPOJU ILESHA
Ulcer has really dealt with me time immemorial and suffering earnestly from the disorder as a matter of fact. Spent a lot of money of these issue roughly 1million. tried many hospitals in the four geo political zones yet to no avail. I went to the trado medical centers hoping to get a quick solution , collected some certain powder from the BABA in the village at the end it was unable to rectify my problem. I was feeling pained and heavily bloated during the treatment anticipating for the solution to subdue yet the problem still persist . Na so I went to the church to pray when my mother conveyed me to the church , she pleaded and explained the problem her son faces then her pastor prayed over my painful belly pastor prayed fervently but the problem still remain there oooooo , i cried bitterly. On a glorious day, I was walking down the street then he met the holistic man selling herbs then I quickly called him to come to my rescue when he gave me the solution I felt relieved because I could be able to discern original solution of herbs ( ori iyami oo) so I purchased it . PERMANENT SOLUTION as the name was called went ahead to prescribed the usage for me.
Note: it was made up of bark stem and wood.
CONTRAINDICATION: medicine must be keep out reach of children
HOW TO USE: the ulcer solution should be used with pap both morning and night . with a table spoon without any addition to it.
STRICT WARNINGS: the patients should be able to avoid
Meat with a high fat content, high fat condiments, citrus fruits and juices, tomatoes products, coffee and tea- either caffeinated or decaffeinated , alcoholic beverages, spicy foods, chocolate and acidic foods, such as citrus and tomatoes and harsh foods that could hamper the affected organ.
Tested and trusted: 090@2@8@1@8@303@9 or 08@06@32@11@0@41
PERMANENT SOLUTION CENTRES>

Re: Cure Ulcer Today by Akanji10: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Yes oOoOO certainly
Re: Cure Ulcer Today by ZenithCareHos: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2023
Vacancy for Senior medical officer with ultrasound scanning and surgical skills for immediate employment at a reputable hospital in Ibadan. Accommodation is available and salary is between 350k and 400k depending on skills.

kindly contact this number for more information Mr Ajibola 08091332412 and you can also reach us on our mail box zenithhospitalibadan@yahoo.com
you can also visit our website on https://www.zenithcarehospitalibadan.com

Thanks
Re: Cure Ulcer Today by Akanji10: 11:32pm On May 15
WHATSAPP: 0902"818"30"39

(1) (Reply)

Health Promoting Agency In Nigeria / Why You Shouldn't Drink Tea On An Empty Stomach / Sex After Childbirth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.