Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu (2046 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 3:40am On Jun 20, 2023
El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman and Bola Tinubu

El-Rufai appointed Hadiza Bala Usman as his SA when he was Minister of FCT under OBJ.
He brought along when he became governor as his SA. El Rufai then pushed the woman to Buhari to be appointed as Managing Director of Nigeria Ports Authority.
Hadiza Bala Usman has zero academic and professional experience in port management or administration, zero senior management experience, zero experience in managing any cooperate entity: These does not matter to Buhari and El- Rufai. What they cared about are: tribe, religion and personal relationships
Hadiza Bala Usman as MD of NPA was accused of outstanding unremitted balance of N165 billion (N165, 320, 962, 697) yes you read that right.
Over 165 billion naira
Hadiza Bala I Usman was suspended as MD of NPA and the then President Buhari set up a ministerial probe panel to investigate her. Note that the EFCC should have been called to investigate the fraud.
More than two years after the probe panel was set up, the report has not seen the light of the day.
Hadiza was never charged for any fraud.
Now El Rufai has pushed the same Hadiza Bala Usman to Aso Rock as Tinubu Special Assistant
How a people think they can pray a nation that celebrate and rewards thieves with higher offices into greatness should be a study in madness

Copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by osuofia2(m): 5:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Of All Tinubu this is the one I don't like. Hadiza failed as md of NPA. I wish elrufai is silent for ever under this Tinubu govt
Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by Fintiri: 5:28am On Jun 20, 2023
I laugh ronu terrorists

Bola will teach you all something bulaba will never cure
Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by ashjay001(m): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2023
BABANGBALI:

El-Rufai appointed Hadiza Bala Usman as his SA when he was Minister of FCT under OBJ.
He brought along when he became governor as his SA. El Rufai then pushed the woman to Buhari to be appointed as Managing Director of Nigeria Ports Authority.
Hadiza Bala Usman has zero academic and professional experience in port management or administration, zero senior management experience, zero experience in managing any cooperate entity: These does not matter to Buhari and El- Rufai. What they cared about are: tribe, religion and personal relationships
Hadiza Bala Usman as MD of NPA was accused of outstanding unremitted balance of N165 billion (N165, 320, 962, 697) yes you read that right.
Over 165 billion naira
Hadiza Bala I Usman was suspended as MD of NPA and the then President Buhari set up a ministerial probe panel to investigate her. Note that the EFCC should have been called to investigate the fraud.
More than two years after the probe panel was set up, the report has not seen the light of the day.
Now El Rufai has pushed the same Hadiza Bala Usman to Aso Rock as Tinubu Special Assistant
How a people think they can pray a nation that celebrate and rewards thieves with higher offices into greatness should be a study in madness

Copied

Fortunately, she was cleared of fraud. Get your facts right. That you don't rate El Rufai, doesn't mean you should transfer your hatred unto his me tee.
She was actually a very good administrator, maybe not experienced enough but a good one and a patriotic Nigerian.

https://www.arise.tv/amaechis-panel-clears-hadiza-bala-usman-of-fraud-trending-with-ojy-okpe/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by Ireportlive: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2023
cool

Keep hating the woman for no reason...

Hadiza Bala and Betta Edu campaigned excellently well on their own and deserve a place in the cabinet

As NPA Chairman she terminated Atiku's INTEL s contract due to fruad and non remittance of revenue, Atiku had to sell most of his shares to Tinubu

She also had issues with Ameachi that wants her to pay him some form of royalty as the boss

9 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by siofragspot: 6:11am On Jun 20, 2023
The Op clearly doesn't know what he is talking/ typing about

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by mytime24(f): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Fintiri:
I laugh ronu terrorists

d'nt mind them,
Cityboy is just doing his notice me thing,bcus of d pending court case,he just want to look good in d eyes of his followers, bt let's wait till after final jugement and he won,u'll see d real thi3fnubu
Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by computer0810(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2023
Fintiri:
I laugh ronu terrorists

Work don land, another crying reason don land for u

1 Like

Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by adebayo987: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Is El the one to appoint or Tinubu himself? It's too early to start a blame game. Chill, bro!
BABANGBALI:

Over 165 billion naira

Copied
Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by DonKuti(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2023
If she's not related to him by blood then I must say she's is girlfriend.
Re: El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu by renderme: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2023
You are wrong. She actually went against corruption at the NPA. Go read her book.

Even Seun had this to say and he hated buharis government.

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Judgements: Us Slams Visa Ban On Cjn Ariwoola Nweze, 3 Others / JUST IN: FBI Announces Plan To Start Releasing 2,500 Documents On Bola Tinubu / Bye Bye N5000 Note: Gej Orders Sanusi To Stop Controversial Plan(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.