Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? (1886 Views)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? by jesmond3945: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
In that same hall where he made the balablu statement shettima was disrespected to the point that uzodinma was begging people not to leave.
Nwaetche:
You are an ethnic bigot and irredentist!

I know you and your ilks have taken over this educative forum and I will not ignore this old man.

It is on record that Imo state governor Hope Uzodimma and Igbo Professionals gifted Tinubu a billion Naira during the election. Tinubu was so overwhelmed that he made the now famous Townhall Bala Blu speech on that occassion. No Igbo governor gave Peter Obi or Atiku any kobo as far as I know.

Governor Umahi of Ebonyi supported Tinubu and helped him in all ramifications. We have many other Igbo supporters of Tinubu and an old man like you is here condemning a whole race as if they nominated Obi or any other Tinubu opponent.

In my state, our former Governor Nyerisi Wike had to jettison his age long friendship with Obi and supported Tinubu at the detriment of even loosing electing his nephew. You are here talking nonsense as if only your ethnic group helped Tinubu.

Tinubu should appoint other qualified Nigerians irrespective of ethnic background. Chikina!!

Why are you bent on making enemies for Tinubu because of political differences.

Re: Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nwaetche:
President Bola Tinubu has made more than 25 critical appointments since he took office with the key strategic ones allocated to Yorubas.

Re: Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? by dealslip(f): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

U don't need loyalty when you are doing the right thing
the same one that finished GEJ's government. He focused on pleasing everone and they finished his government.
Re: Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
dealslip:

the same one that finished GEJ's government. He focused on pleasing everone and they finished his government.
Truth is not everyone is yorubas u know some people give u their support n stand by it
Re: Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? by dealslip(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

Truth is not everyone is yorubas u know some people give u their support n stand by it
Well no one gave GEJ any support and stood by them. Only Afenifere stood with him to the end. That's a Yoruba group. Ameachi, Dogara, Tambuwal are not Yoruba. They betrayed him badly.
Re: Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
dealslip:

Well no one gave GEJ any support and stood by them. Only Afenifere stood with him to the end. That's a Yoruba group. Ameachi, Dogara, Tambuwal are not Yoruba. They betrayed him badly.
Only Afenifere stood by Jonathan? Lmaooo do you guys believe this rubbish I wrote sometimes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajuri Obari Ngelale Is President Tinubus Official Spokesperson / Cult Shootings Claim 11 Lives In Ph / Why The Request For Bailout in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.