Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just 13 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just 13 (332 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just 13 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just Thirteen

She was left with 'deep and emotional wounds and severe regrets. shocked

Full Story

Re: Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just 13 by Tbasicme: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2023
La click la bend

Next
Re: Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just 13 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
I had trans surgery to become a woman at 19...four years later I'm back being a man'

The surgery destroyed my life.'

Full Story

Re: Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just 13 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Woman undergoing buttock enlargement surgery dies 'within ten minutes'

So sad. 💔

Full Story

Re: Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just 13 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Discover The Colour That Brings True Hope

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

Re: Woman Sues Doctors For Removing Her Breasts When She Was Just 13 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
LANDMARK CASE: A California mother urges parents to "pay attention" after claiming her 11-year-old daughter was "socially transitioned" to a boy without parental knowledge or consent. https://trib.al/2ftgs77

(1) (Reply)

Mia Bassey's Flexibility Journey Featured on Yessiey Magazine Cover / What Is The Name Of This Drug And What Is It Used For? / Oyo State Risks Outbreak Of Deadly Zoonotic Diseases....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.