Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 (34653 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by ceejayluv(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
He's under serious pressure to prove himself worthy of the position. Tinubu can never disassociate himself from the buhari fiasco.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by djseanjohn77: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ivimmanuel:
Buhari should not be mentioned anywhere in issues concerning leadership. He knows absolutely nothing about good leadership and rewarded incompetence. No wonder Patience said he have a dead brain

Buhari does not even know if he was alive or not. Ask him anything randomly, he can't even make a constructive statement. I think he has hearing problems too.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Prince111111: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lalar27:
TINUBU WILL BE NIGERIA BEST PRESIDENT.
MARK MY WORD
God forbids that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by royalnose: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
It beats me hollow how people compare Tinubu to Buhari.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Absuchat(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I don't think anyone can be as bad as Buhari. Even yahaya bello the most useless governor in Nigeria can't be as bad as Buhari
Why did you give Ikpeazu's title to Yahaya?
You see the marginalization we SE people always complain of? grin
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Eduglog1: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

Nigerians love to play politics too much

The Masses are down there wailing and suffering from rising cost of goods and essential services,
People are still getting killed daily in the North, they are here praising Tinubu.

Sad.

grin

Sad reality indeed
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Lemos14: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
go and buy fuel then come let us talk.

grin grin grin
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by thisisit: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
TINUBU IS the vehicle that brought Buhari in 2015.

TINUBU IS Buhari's Guarantor.

Na Dem .. Dem..

Darkness na darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by paix(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I don't think anyone can be as bad as Buhari. Even yahaya bello the most useless governor in Nigeria can't be as bad as Buhari
Wow, this is HUGE!!!!
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
The least of Tinubu is better than the best of Buhari....
Buhari is nothing to me.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lalar27:
MARK MY WORD

I pray so. Foundation is shaky...grin
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by judedwriter(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lalar27:
MARK MY WORD

Amen.

The same way he transformed Lagos may he do so to Nigeria and many emigrants will come back home.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by tesppidd: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
hyperflex:

You're right but the rise in cost didn't start now. We groaned like hell in 2015 upwards. Not an excuse but the rot or hike in prices didn't start today. Today's governments are stuck at trying to mitigate the economic decline. As I'm typing this I'm wondering how great nations get things done. It's mostly by taxing their citizens but the difference is that they give back. Nigerian government literally don't. That must change.

Leadership is not an easy pie. You must make decisions that would make you look both good and bad. That said, Buhari was a waste of 8 years.
True.

But looking at the big picture.

Nigeria as a whole has been a waste of 63 years.

I swear over 100 trillion dollars has been looted since independence.

No development no diversification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jozibrainz99:
The least of Tinubu is better than the best of Buhari....
Buhari is nothing to me.

But Tinubu said that buhari was Nigeria's only solution
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by tesppidd: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:

What would you have done in 21 days,if you were the president? Let’s hear from you
My point which you obviously missed is that;

21 days in office, it's too early to condemn and too early to praise and glorify.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
judedwriter:

Amen.

The same way he transformed Lagos may he do so to Nigeria and many emigrants will come back home.

How did he transform Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by judedwriter(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
lexy2014:

How did he transform Lagos?

Google it. Information dey plenty.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by newnigerdelta00: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
limeta:
Case in court second term election thieftinubu won't make a pass .
Thieftinubu like the ones before him will fail
All thieftinubu will do is up propaganda

You be cow
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
judedwriter:

Google it. Information dey plenty.

If you have googled it yourself and you know plenty of information, then you can answer the question.

How did Tinubu transform Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lalar27:
MARK MY WORD
I concur 100%!
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lalar27:
MARK MY WORD

u are being delusional. We don't know if he remain if office with the tribunal on.

2ndly it's too early to call, he has not really done anything special besides being faster the baba go slow buhari.

There is more hardship bt people are still waiting to see what they are planning b4 reaction.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Paulpraise00195: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
I laugh when I read stuffs like this . You people hail Buhari with his cluelessness for over 7 years then you changed your name to BATist. You’ve started the stupidity again . All APC will ever do for an average Nigerians is to make them dull in the brain. I mean I was on the queue for fuel for over 8 hours and a APC Governor was passing in his convoy. People under sun were hailing him. I knew we were born to love our oppressors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by pacificom: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Buhari came just to enjoy presidency and suffer Nigerians.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by Mccullum: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Though, it's still too early to hail Tinubu. But I'm highly optimistic that he'll perform better than his predecessors.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by rummmy: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Both are not good ..
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by jamiuazeez(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
I believe there's different between the living and the death....
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by aklid(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
One werey will just sit down and be typing or blabbering rubbish….this region that this region this,this region that…ask all the residents not the ones you picked based on your interest and hear different answers 😒
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by BamakSNR(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
jmoore:
How much was petrol under Buhari vs Tinubu?

How much was cost of transportation under Buhari vs Tinubu?

1 kings 12. "My little finger shall be thicker than my father's loins. And now whereas my father loaded you with a heavy yoke, I will add to the yoke. My father chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions".
Nonsense
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

The Masses are down there wailing and suffering from rising cost of goods and essential services,
People are still getting killed daily in the North, they are here praising Tinubu.

Sad.

grin
the masses are still the ones selling food stuffs and essential services and increasing the price, the masses are the ones killing themselves daily, what do you want Tinubu to do? When everyone in this country chose to be greedy and wicked? We are humans and not animals for Christ sake. We need to learn how to coordinate ourselves by ourselves instead of blaming one person sitting up there because he is the president.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by seborrhic: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Buhari is not just the worst president Nigeria has ever HAD,but is the worst president Nigeria will ever HAVE.
No human being can be as bad as Buhari as president.He was grossly incompetent,was slow to action and sometimes didn't take any action at all,could not comprehend issues atimes,allowed corruption to fester while scamming people with integrity,was the most nepotic and bigoted president Nigeria has ever had and just allowed the country to drift as his family members,relations,friends and cabal went berserk ruining anything they could ruin.
So comparing him to Tinubu or any other person that would have come after him,is a great disservice to governance.
Anytime I see the former EFCC chairman,Bawa,it just examplifies what the Buhari goverment looked like,bunch of clowns that took governance and administration as a comedy ground for kids to come watch them joke about.
Re: Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 by sprints1: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

Sad.

grin
u dey mind them. People are not happy hardly you see people smile these days. To eat na war. Nobody cares even the government does not u increase fuel salary no increase. People are mentally unstable including me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies / Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.