Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) (3335 Views)

Tinubu Messed Up With Keyamo's Appointment / Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation / Prof. Yakubu - INEC Is The Most Improved Public Service In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by 4mable: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2023
Bigkoko:
Nigeria Institution are largely known to be corrupted, twisted and nepotistic. Fact.
Nigeria Civil services are run like a criminal mafia group, according to a Canadian judge, looking into granting asylum to a former employ of Nigerian police service......the mere fact that the applicant once worked in the Nigerian civil service was ground enough to toss him out!
Will you keep quiet we Nigerians voted for Asiwaju and will rule you for the next four years, if He performs up to 90percent even if we are sure He would surpass 70percent He will rule for 8years and Nigeria shall rise again.
Now back to Prof Yakubu Mahmud.....this man is really shameless. The school which granted him a professorship need to be looked into, to ascertain how they arrive at the conclusion that this same Yakubu Mahmud is not lacking in Character, Integrity & Conduct. He simply lacks all these stuffs needed to confer an Academic title as high as this!
Prof Yakubu is a reason why many people who listed INEC as places they have worked before would be looked twice, i trust the West.

I know Alhaji Atiku from a close quarter....me, been an in-law to his friend & business partner from Delta state. Atiku is a man who know how to run stuffs with benefits for all. I like Atiku. One of the few moderate northerners in Nigeria. Also a reasonable man, who has a soft spot for the Igbo speaking part of Nigeria. Without of that shenigans of that dr0nk from Rivers State, PDP would have simply hand over it's ticket to HE Peter Obi. It would have been toast for APC..... But that is in the past now..... PDP; as peopled by the likes of Wike, do not deserve HE Peter Obi as their leader.

I do not know HE Peter Obi from close quarters, but from testimonies i heard from credible sources, i knew at once it's this gee Nigeria needs at this trying moments, to unit & rally everyone towards a simple goal: PROGRESS!

I do not know Bola Tinubu or any of the aliases he now don. But with the little everyone knows of him, even his son seyi won't trust him with his bank account. That is how bad it it with the person, we largely believe and with evidences & testimonies from credible sources at THE PEPT has reveal the man to be.

HE Peter Obi is a man who is meticulous. He always gets his facts straight, then go for the jugular. He never asks for bribe, and i dare say, would recieve non when offer one. H e simply loves due process.

Elections has always been rigged somehow since 1999. But never before have Nigerians decided to vote en-mass and also decided to choose a president of their own design. The total disregards for rules of the game is mind boggling. Yakubu & Bola thought it was business as usual. Rig, then get sworn in, use incumbency to perpetual one self in power. That was OBJ, YAR ADUA time bro... The youths now nknow the power of organized protests. #ENDSARS is an eye opener that much of these leaders are thugs, cowards & kleptomaniacs.

To add salt to injury, it was Prof Yakubu that first shouted go to court after waiting till just before dawn to smuggle in a declaration of his preferred winner...... There is always a first time...... HE Peter Obi was the first governor who the court returned as duly elected. He was the first governor who was impeached twice because he no dey give shishi. The Courts returned him twice. Tinubu would make history has the first person to removed from Aso Rock. Prof Yakubu might just be the first INEC chairman to go to jail. MARK THIS WORD. When proven, Yakubu committed a treasonable act against the Nigerian Constitution, State & people, by working with vested interests which we can collectively call...ENEMIES OF THE STATE & DEMOCRACY, to change the Will of the people...which also is the Will of God, to their own will. I thank the current POTUS for slamming him a ban. I encourage the UK to follow suit. With his own documents, evidences from his own staff, his declaration is been torn to shreds.

Truly, Yaks & Bobo messed with the wrong chap.......

In saner climes, Civil Societies would be jostling for his trial & encouraging whistle blowers to come forth with hard irrefutable evidences to send him to jail.

Last last, Yaks go test Kuje small!
Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by gotnel: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Good write up at who ever written this article.
However, Obi is just one of Nigeria politicians.
His archivements in Anambra state as die hard fighter's in the court room is good.
At this point in time of Nigeria, Obi will do better to allow the country to move forward as we are already doing.
All sides in the presidential election tribunal have their own facts to defend their case.
Inec, apc, pdp are all fully prepared to defend their stand on the election tribunal proceedings.
All evidence as proof of malpractices are just a reference for balancing of next election.
Obi and everyone supporting him should know that we have moved
Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by Bigkoko: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thanks for your brief exposee..... Now, its wrong to allow an illegality to stand, that puts you as a corroborator or accomplice. I am not one. The course of Natural Justice must be allowed to run it's full course. This strengthens democracy and makes future election heists think twice.

For one, we have nothing against President Asiwaju, but everything against a Bola Ahmed Tinubu who forfeited money to US AUTHORITIES and said to be involved in narcotics trafficking. My opposition to the usurper is a matter of principle, not hatred. After all, i loved his recent appointments!! Great guys called to serve and revamp the polity after 8 years of "I DON'T Care!"

Shall we tell our children that we allowed a convict to run our Graet Nation, or a turn by turn apostle to lead?

Before this time next YEAR, Bola AHMED TINUBU would ceased to be in Aso Rock, as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!!

gotnel:
Good write up at who ever written this article.
However, Obi is just one of Nigeria politicians.
His archivements in Anambra state as die hard fighter's in the court room is good.
At this point in time of Nigeria, Obi will do better to allow the country to move forward as we are already doing.
All sides in the presidential election tribunal have their own facts to defend their case.
Inec, apc, pdp are all fully prepared to defend their stand on the election tribunal proceedings.
All evidence as proof of malpractices are just a reference for balancing of next election.
Obi and everyone supporting him should know that we have moved
Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by Blazebond(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Another day another delusional clown that reasons with his or her anus,don't you clowns get tired of this smoke talk everyday,can't you find something useful to do with yourself.
Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by Bigkoko: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Another pitiable gentleman we are trying to make something out of his miserable life. I understand you are on a 30k propaganda stipend and needed to show working...keep it up!
Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
NO TIme for long essays,cut your comment short and meaningful grin
Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by Bigkoko: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
I can but only imagine the shame Prof Yaks is currently facing..... How he missed an opportunity to write his name in gold, On the heart of the youths by allowing their mandate to count real time.

Thank God they messed with the wrong guy... Obi no be Atiku, another great guy with lots of potentials.
Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by Bigkoko: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2023
Are you back from the cross? Let me know when you are..lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Make we force you vomit that agbado you eat!

People wey get tons of problem dey say person wey dey where they no dey cease light get problem, where almost everything dey work, get problem.... No wonder the drug mule catch una mugu. Enjoy your 30k propaganda stipend while it lasts. Timaya ohhh don finish for fuel matter. Problem ko, problem ni...... ndia = ara

Stone03:

Your greatest problem is that you don't know that you have problems and yet dying slowly of your problems

Re: Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s) by aswani(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2023
olisaEze:
Things are not looking so good for the INEC Chairman, the APC & PBAT as Amazon Web Services, which provided technical support for INEC during elections has told the PEPT court that it did not record any technical glitch in the country on February 25, which was the day the presidential election held. cool
Nigerians can no longer afford the fuel to move on to anywhere. undecided

Amazon Web Services said no such thing (per the bolded).

It was a failed LP politician who might or might not be an AWS employee, might or might not be a Certified AWS Cloud Architect, who printed out a publicly available link and presented it as a technical report.

Under oath, she admitted that she was in court under her own auspicies.

Congrats to her, she has successfully duped LP and Obidients in trying to give them the impression that she represented AWS in an official capacity.

We thank her for giving Obidients some joy, however it is temporary as it is based on a false premise that might cost madam expert her job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaradua's Son's Love For Ak-47 / Jonathan Is Selling Off Presidential Jets In Case He Loses / IBB, Not Buhari, Overthrew Shagari’s Govt — Col. Nyiam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.