Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products (1077 Views)

Here Are 5 Ways You Can Use Twitter As A Business / How To Use Twitter To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / We Will Not Pay To Use Twitter. We Are Gone If This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products by moscoleee: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
Somebody help me how do i use twitter to sell my products /market my web site
Re: How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products by cenmegasys: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2011
@Op
You can use twitter by getting people to follow your tweet, this is done by following other people so that they can as well follow you.
Re: How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products by yawatide(f): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2011
Tweet unto others as you would want others to tweet unto you. But don't tweet too many times in a row because, someone like me will unfollow you so quickly, you wouldn't know what hit you. . .and if you did know what hit you, you wouldn't know how to describe the feeling cool
Re: How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products by MrGlobe(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2011
whats the product? Pay me i'll promote it for you. I got a marketing account with over 1700 followers
Re: How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products by emekaD3(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2011
buy tweetattacks pro
Re: How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products by cenmegasys: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2011
Also mind your follow limit, twitter maximum follow limit is 2,000.
Re: How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products by mamosville(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
please guys follow me on http://twitter.com/naija_online

(1) (Reply)

GET $2.99 Domain On GODADDY / How To Run A Full Newspaper Site With Wordpress And Google Docs! / Nigerian Web Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.