Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Am So Sorry For All The Disrespect " - Judy Austin Apologies To husband, Yul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am So Sorry For All The Disrespect " - Judy Austin Apologies To husband, Yul (332 Views)

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Sorry For All The Disrespect " - Judy Austin Apologies To husband, Yul by Gistblog9ja(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2023
Actress Judy Austin has taken to social media to apologize to husband Yul edochie for all the disrespect and argument she brought to him all this while.

The video was coming after his husband Yul goes missing for days and and Judy Austin search all his favorite joint spot and in the house of his friends still she couldn't find him.

Just after days Yul edochie came back home and on a sunny morning, Judy makes apologies to him, for all the argument, disrespect and the part he quarrel him for coming back home late by 2. AM midnight.

According to the video seen on Yul edochie Facebook page, the actress show remorse and promise she won't argue with him again.

Watch the video below,
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/06/i-am-so-sorry-for-all-shouting-and.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I Am So Sorry For All The Disrespect " - Judy Austin Apologies To husband, Yul by Illuminatiship(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2023
Ok
Re: I Am So Sorry For All The Disrespect " - Judy Austin Apologies To husband, Yul by Princezibk: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Chai ! This man is a big shame to his family, lineage and Nigeria… Very maaaad people 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Am So Sorry For All The Disrespect " - Judy Austin Apologies To husband, Yul by Ireportlive: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Just start a reality show

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy- Big 7 (music Video Shoot) In New York / Singer, Wizkid Loses Mum. May Her Soul Rest In Peace. / Imagine Wizkid, Rema, Davido, And Shallipopi Team Up For A Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.