Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism (5571 Views)

2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by SOSinNigeria: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2023
From what I can see through my crystal ball, the future looks very bleak for North. I don't mean the entire geographical North, but the sahel Islamic part.

Tinubu has completely outsmarted them, and if it's a game of chess, this is what we call checkmate. Tinubu cunningly sold them a dummy that he is braindead with all the balablu rubbish. So, the Islamic North thought he was a vegetable and they're the ones that will rule by proxy. He also presented himself as modern day Alimi who is willing to elevate Islamic domination as well as core North supremacy. Unknown to the Islamic North, Tinubu was only stooping to conquer!

However, immediately he entered Aso rock, he removed the facade and started dismantling potential obstacles with alacrity. If his intentions weren't known, the latest overhaul in the military heirachy cleared all doubts. A careful look at the sweeping changes he made below:

Cheif of Army staff /Yoruba.
IG of Police /Yoruba.
Chief of Defence staff /Southern Kaduna.
Chief of Air staff /Fulani.
Chief of Naval staff /Igbo.
Chief of Defence Intelligence /Efik.

The two most important & crucial i.e. Army and Police went to his tribesmen!

As if that wasn't bad enough, dozens of other appointments in the military either had a Yoruba as commander or second in command.

There is certainly going to be anxiety among the sahel North. Firstly, a Southern Kaduna man as cheif of defense staff makes mockery of El Rufai and whatever he stands for. Secondly, Tinubu is proving to them that whatever extent Buhari and his people went, he too is even ready to go beyond that!

Unfortunately for the sahel North, there is very little they can do about it. Because he who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

Lastly, the era of Sahel North dominating the rest of Nigeria is coming to an end. By being in control of both Lagos and Aso rock, Tinubu is now powerful enough to subdue them. To make matters worse for them, the middle belt is no longer on their side. So, they will either accept their new place or risk losing everything.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by gfelo(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2023
the sahel north have been in power for so long what changes have we seen in Nigeria is high time we try something new, This Tinubu the rejected stone cud the the one that will save nigeria

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2023
South lokan

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by QuotaSystem: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2023
So why are you crying more than the bereaved? cheesy

Why have you ignored the timber in your own eye but are pointing at the speck of dust in another persons eye? Don’t you have bigger fish to fry? Lmao.

We in the core North are very satisfied with Tinubu’s appointments and performance so far, and are happy that we gave him our votes. cool

Try harder with your struggle to create conflict in the winning North and SW political alliance. Asiwaju mutumin mu ne 💯

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by seunmsg(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2023
Igbos are now complaining on behalf of the north about Tinubu’s balanced appointment 🤣🤣🤣

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by SOSinNigeria: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Why have you ignored the timber in your own eye but are pointing at the speck of dust in another person. Lmao.

We in the core North are very satisfied with Tinubu’s choices and are happy that we gave him our votes. cool

Try harder in your struggle to create conflict between the North and SW winning alliance. Asiwaju mutumin mu ne 💯

Lol, you're only trying to save face openly while anguish is tearing you apart grin

Omo, if truly you're from sahel North and informed about what's on ground, you will definitely be in agony.

Sahel North is now completely vulnerable and Tinubu knows that. That's why he doesn't even care about your feelings grin

Imagine giving appointment to a Christian from Southern Kaduna, after Hell Rufai made mockery of himself and his Muslim supremacy grin grin

I can assure you that most of Tinubu's moves so far is 100% anti North. Wether it's purely intentional or collateral damage is yet to be figured out.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by beejaay: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
From what I can see through my crystal ball, the future looks very bleak for North. I don't mean the entire geographical North, but the sahel Islamic part.

Tinubu has completely outsmarted them, and if it's a game of chess, this is what we call checkmate. Tinubu cunningly sold them a dummy that he is braindead with all the balablu rubbish. So, the Islamic North thought he was a vegetable and they're the ones that will rule by proxy. He also presented himself as modern day Alimi who is willing to elevate Islamic domination as well as core North supremacy. Unknown to the Islamic North, Tinubu was only stooping to conquer!

However, immediately he entered Aso rock, he removed the facade and started dismantling potential obstacles with alacrity. If his intentions weren't clear known, the latest overhaul in the military heirachy cleared all doubts. A careful look at the sweeping changes he made below:

Cheif of Army staff /Yoruba.
IG of Police /Yoruba.
Chief of Defence staff /Southern Kaduna.
Chief of Air staff /Fulani.
Chief of Naval staff /Igbo.
Chief of Defence Intelligence /Efik.

The two most important & crucial i.e. Army and Police went to his tribesmen!

As if that wasn't bad enough, dozens of other appointments in the military either had a Yoruba as commander or second in commander.

There is certainly going to be anxiety among the sahel North. Firstly, a Southern Kaduna man as cheif of defense staff makes mockery of El Rufai and whatever he stands for. Secondly, Tinubu is proving to them that whatever extent Buhari and his people went, he too is even ready to go beyond that!

Unfortunately for the sahel North, there is very little they can do about it. Because he who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

Lastly, the era of Sahel North dominating the rest of Nigeria is coming to an end. By being in control of both Lagos and Aso rock, Tinubu is now powerful enough to subdue them. To make matters worse for them, the middle belt is no longer on their side. So, they will either accept their new place or risk losing everything.

as much as i dont like tinubu. i love his appointment so far as par service chiefs...whatever buhari did to destroy the country unity, Tinubu will do it unite the south eventually..the powerful north is getting over slowly and surely, all thanks to buhari

4 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by QuotaSystem: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2023
seunmsg:
Igbos are now complaining on behalf of the north about Tinubu’s balanced appointment 🤣🤣🤣

I guess they are only continuing the love and support they’ve been showing to their beloved “Islamic Northern” brethren over the years 😂😂

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by successmatters(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Oksman(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Why have you ignored the timber in your own eye but are pointing at the speck of dust in another persons eye? Don’t you have bigger fish to fry? Lmao.

We in the core North are very satisfied with Tinubu’s appointments and performance so far, and are happy that we gave him our votes. cool

Try harder with your struggle to create conflict in the winning North and SW political alliance. Asiwaju mutumin mu ne 💯

You are a liar. A greedy man is never satisfied.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by QuotaSystem: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Lol, you're only trying to save face openly while anguish is tearing you apart grin

Omo, if truly you're from sahel North and informed about what's on ground, you will definitely be in agony.

Sahel North is now completely vulnerable and Tinubu knows that. That's why he doesn't even care about your feelings grin

Imagine giving appointment to a Christian from Southern Kaduna, after Hell Rufai made mockery of himself and his Muslim supremacy grin grin

I can assure you that most of Tinubu's moves so far is 100% anti North. Wether it's purely intentional or collateral damage is yet to be figured out.

Oksman:

You are a liar. A greedy man is never satisfied.

But why are you the one crying 😄?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Maazieze(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

somehow i find it difficult someone from the north would name themselves Qoutasystem

10 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by lastmessenger: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

But why are you one crying 😄?

let me see those useless terrorist Fulani herdsmen do nonsense and see how the security agents will swoop in on them. Buhari is gone and at least for the next eight years they would be very careful not offend the real Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by SOSinNigeria: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2023
beejaay:

as much as i dont like tinubu. i love his appointment so far as par service chiefs...whatever buhari did to destroy the country unity, Tinubu will do it unite the south eventually..the powerful north is getting over slowly and surely, all thanks to buhari

Tinubu is really doing a yoeman's job! Oboy, I didn't see this coming. Dude must have done his calculations very well before decending on sahel North with such force. The swiftness with which he rubbished both Ganduje and El Rufai after the election also shows a man who is out for anything.

From all indications, NNPC is next on Tinubu's target. He even removed the current fulani man heading it earlier but it seems Gbajabiamila advised him to overhaul the military top brass first. I won't be surprised if the NNPC boss is replaced with a Yoruba man before the week runs out.

Tinubu is even bringing middle belt to his side too and the loser here is sahel North cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2023
The OP doesn’t know that we’ve been dealing with each other since time immemorial. Nobody understand the north more than southwesterners and nobody understand southwesterners more than the north.

We fought wars when your people were still living in trees. Our history is intertwine, we understand and respect our boundaries and know when to play in the background until it’s time to come to the forefront.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about, just sit back and observe, so you can learn how to be civil and how to succeed politically in Nigeria grin

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by SOSinNigeria: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Ajagunakin:
The OP doesn’t know that we’ve been dealing with each other since time immemorial. Nobody understand the north more than southwesterners and nobody understand southwesterners more than the north.

We fought wars when your people were still living in trees. Our history is intertwine, we understand and respect our boundaries and know when to play on the background until it’s time to come to the forefront.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about, just sit back and observe, so you can learn how to be civil and how to succeed politically in Nigeria grin

Taqquiya reloaded grin grin
Belgium rat grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by QuotaSystem: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

So you looked through your crystal ball, but did not see the bleak political future of Ndigbo…

You didn’t see your total political irrelevance..

You didn’t see your approaching 9 days sit at home…

You didn’t see the future of ipob terrorism in igboland..

You didn’t see the fate of Ndigbo in “no-mans-land”….

You didn’t see the date Pandora will find his missing manhood…

Your crystal ball is allergic to viewing the future of Ndigbo 😄

21 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Oksman(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

But why are you one crying 😄?

Ni one is crying my friend. We are only happy that you will taste the same broth your people have been serving the rest of us. And because of your entitlement mentally you will feel the pangs the more. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Taqquiya reloaded grin grin
Belgium rat grin grin grin

You can’t cause a rift between us and the north grin your diabolic agenda is dead on arrival.

12 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by QuotaSystem: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Oksman:

Ni one is crying my friend. We are only happy that you will taste the same broth your people have been serving the rest of us. And because of your entitlement mentally you will feel the pangs the more. grin

With the highest number of appointments so far in our dear Presidents cabinet?

Stop projecting your political frustration my friend 😊

5 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Khyrvxjzy: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2023
is it not wonderful that some igbos are singing tinubu praise....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by SOSinNigeria: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

So you looked through your crystal ball, but did not see the bleak political future of Ndigbo…

You didn’t see your total political irrelevance..

You didn’t see your approaching 9-day sit at home…

You didn’t see the future of ipob terrorism in igboland..

You didn’t see the fate of Ndigbo in “no-mans-land”….

Your crystal ball only receives signals from the Sahel North 😂😂

During Buhari's 8 years maladministration, no Igbo man was among the service cheifs. Tinubu has already appointed an Igbo man as his chief of Naval staff while promoting another Igbo man to DIG of police. Can't you see the Igbos are already improving while you've hit rock bottom grin grin

Our economy is booming while yours is fast collapsing. Kano and Kaduna is no longer what they used to be as industrialized and economically vibrant.

Before there used to be a common saying that Fulanis control political power, Yorubas control economy while Igbos control trade. However, Igbos still control trade while sharing economy with Yorubas. However, Yorubas are now upstaging you guys politically. So, everything is now coming to South grin grin

Without politics, your region is completely dead and you know it cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

So long as there is illusion of suffering fo the north they are okay even if they are roasting in hell. 😀

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by QuotaSystem: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

So long as there is illusion of suffering fo the north they are okay even if they are roasting in hell. 😀

Ajagunakin:

You can’t cause a rift between us and the north grin your diabolic agenda is dead on arrival.

They’re busy crying on Twitter over the appointment of an “Igala-Igbo” as CNS but this one is here with his dead strategy to provoke conflict among winning partners 😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by SOSinNigeria: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Ogbeni, more grease to your taqquiya joor grin grin

Continue promoting allegiance to Fulani openly yet at the same continue with the cleansing quietly cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by SOSinNigeria: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

They’re busy crying on Twitter over the appointment of an “Igala-Igbo” as CNS but this one is here with his dead strategy to provoke conflict among winning partners 😂

Lol, it's all in your head. Why should Igbos be angry that Ikechukwu from Enugu state was made chief of naval staff when there was non during Buhari's maladministration?

2 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by QuotaSystem: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

During Buhari's 8 years maladministration, no Igbo man was among the service cheifs. Tinubu has already appointed an Igbo man as his chief of Naval staff while promoting another Igbo man to DIG of police. Can't you see the Igbos are already improving while you've hit rock bottom grin grin

SOSinNigeria:

Lol, it's all in your head. Why should Igbos be angry that Ikechukwu from Enugu state was made chief of naval staff when there was non during Buhari's maladministration?

Is that why you people want to drown Twitter in hot tears?

4 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

They are clowns 🤡 and have been relegated to the position of town criers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by QuotaSystem: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Our economy is booming while yours is fast collapsing. Kano and Kaduna is no longer what they used to be as industrialized and economically vibrant.

🤡

4 Likes

Re: Why North Can't Do Anything About Tinubu's Nepotism by SOSinNigeria: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Is that why Ndigbo want to drown Twitter with tears? 😭😂😂

Lol, the opinion of one or two people from Twitter doesn't mean anything. They could even be impostors.

Meanwhile, another fulani man has just been removed as comptroller general of customs and guess what? Another Yoruba man has replaced him grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Forgery Allegation Against Tinubu, Pure Mischief, Says Ex-Aide / Ekiti State Deputy Governorship Candidate Arrested On The Allegation Of Murder / Enugu Govt Approves Recruitment Of Additional 1,500 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.