Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 (18633 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by pyyxxaro: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
He should be Crucified

1 Like

Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by 33Solomonf(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
(Veteran in the building)

They should free my man oooo

Malami Boss Mustapha and buhari deceived him

(Veteran signout)
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by chuksanambra: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
maasoap:

But they're still feeding and taking care of him with Nigeria resources

It's infuriating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Delightsome2023: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Which fate again? lipsrsealed. There shouldn't be any need for any verdict...make dem just lock the idiot up and throway the key inside red sea make one good for nothing shark just swallow am shocked
the man really show you pepper during the cashless policy era
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Didi2d(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
SLOVFO:

He should have fled after Buhari's tenure ended. What exactly was he thinking?

Buhari must have pleaded with Tinubu not to arrest him and am sure, Tinubu must have agreed, just to make emefiele feel at home

2 Likes

Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Sonnobax15(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Delightsome2023:
the man really show you pepper during the cashless policy era
. How you take know? sad
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Delightsome2023: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. How you take know? sad
from your comment.
Shark kwa??
I know people who died here in benin
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Sonnobax15(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Delightsome2023:
from your comment.
Shark kwa??
I know people who died here in benin
. No be lie
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Clentuzbaba(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by demoBaba: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
Releases him to the masses for 10 minutes, let see what will happen

The guy deal with Nigerians unnecessarily.
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by demoBaba: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
I've never see anyone supporting this man. That shows what he did was totally wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Folksbaets: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Which fate again? lipsrsealed. There shouldn't be any need for any verdict...make dem just lock the idiot up and throway the key inside red sea make one good for nothing shark just swallow am shocked

1 Like

Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by adenigga(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
grin grin
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by grandstar(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
vickthourh:
He will be freed.. He knows buhari

Buhari can't save his bum.

Emefiele really messed up. Instead of acting like a technocrat, he behaved unprofessionally as the CBN governor. How would you allow the president dictate exchange rates to you? It is an independent institution. If he had limited the president's interference to a minimum by refusing to ascend to his uneconomically sound requests, the worst Buhari would have done would have been to deny him a second term.

Emefiele could easily have sold the idea that fixed exchange rates were denying the governors and local governments extra funds. With the recent devaluation, the 3 tiers of government now have more money. Lets say $2bn is shared monthly. At 470, that would be N940bn. Now at 650, it is 1.3bn . That is a difference of 370bn monthly. Out of this amount, about half go to the states and local government (the state government sit on local govt share). That is 185bn and when share amongst the 36 states , you have an average of 5bn extra per state.

Recent report has it that revenue this coming July would rise from 700bn to 1.2 trillion to shared amongst the 3 tiers. That is about 500bn more. I think its made up of money freed up from the oil subsidy removal and also the Naira liberalisation. 250bn shared amongst the 36 states is on average 7bn per state.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by limeta(f): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Don't get me wrong he deserve what he got
But if he was a fulani person will he be where he is today .
He was a useful tool to the fulanis
Used and dump infidel .
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by pedel: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Maybe he deceived the so called master to carry out the useless policy.
Buhari hasn’t been the one making most decision. He was just a rubber stamp president.
Are we saying he ordered the aviation minister to go hire and painted a plane ✈️ on the eve of their handover?
Emefiele is responsible for the trouble. Even if his master instructed him he can refuse and resign.

Angelfrost:
I have nothing to say here... He should face the full wrath of the Law!

It's just a pity that his Master is walking free in Daura and Niger republic!
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
pedel:
Maybe he deceived the so called master to carry out the useless policy.
Buhari hasn’t been the one making most decision. He was just a rubber stamp president.
Are we saying he ordered the aviation minister to go hire and painted a plane ✈️ on the eve of their handover?
Emefiele is responsible for the trouble. Even if his master instructed him he can refuse and resign.

The Buck always stops at the feet of the Commander-In-Chief, Sir!

If a president is incapable of keeping his inferior officials in line, then he is not worthy of the position and should be impeached!

Distancing Buhari from the failures of all his people makes no sense abeg! Let's stop that, please!

Jonathan still bears the brunt of all the criminality and failings of his officials till this day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by AskNgige2: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mozino007:
Kuje straight!!!

Tinibu is also a thief..

Who is saint
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by LONEWOLFJOHN: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
my #10k every day wey I take buy #6k for two months will make me kill him at a glance. Very wicked man
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by dododawa1: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
10 minutes too much,1 second ,grave straight.
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by dododawa1: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by israelmao(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emefiele is gone forever
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Akilo26: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
You just want to kill this man 😂
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by skywalker240(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'll bet, nothing will happen to him
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by okoloto: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
This man finished our economy. Nigerians will not forget in a hurry what they went through during the currency change. The man is wicked
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by geoworldedu: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
vickthourh:
He will be freed.. He knows buhari
Buhari that has left the country or another one?
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by Pootle: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
i need a personal conversation with him, i need to see him in person
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by stevups(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
May God punish EMEFELE for life
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by thisisit: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
EMEIFELE.... THAT'S THE WAY THE COOKIES CRUMBLES!
Re: Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 by dappydozzy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelfrost:
I have nothing to say here... He should face the full wrath of the Law!

It's just a pity that his Master is walking free in Daura and Niger republic!

We people just talk at times, we dont know how the CBN works, the CBN has a degree of autonomy, the president just approves, the CBN decides monetary policy, the CBN is a monetary authority, the Ministry of Finance, a fiscal authority,. The President is absolved here. Apart from Currency swap, there was a lot of events that happened within the CBN that was unprofessional and criminal. So leave Buhari out of the issue, the guy is a crook. He wreak havoc on the economy causing the first recession shortly after Buhari ascension to power. People were watching he never knew. A lot of things really happened. People are only focusing on the naira swap issue because they dont understand how this country is run, and the laws that bind its organs and institutions. The CBN is not an organisation you will put a non professional to toy with it. Look at what is hapenning in the capital markets, since the day he has being arrested, that tell you something. So let him face the music, stop roping in Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urhobo Should Wait Till 2023, Okowa Deserves Second Term, Says Ibori / IGP deploys DIG, AIG, 11 CPs for Ondo election / States Face Cash Crunch, Salaries Swallow Revenues, Federal Govt Seeks More Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.