Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- 19th- 24th June - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- 19th- 24th June (214 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- 19th- 24th June by DejiPlug(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Covenant Highway Of Life Greetings in Jesus Name.

Monday, 19th June 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER
, we thank YOU for gathering record-breaking multitudes into our services yesterday and for healing everyone called sick by the power of your Word.
Psalm 107:20 - "He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."

Intercession 2: FATHER, we pray that all our new converts and new members see this church as their city of refuge and abide here for life.
2 Samuel 7:10 - "Moreover, I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime."

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree that every gate of hell be lifted as your people go on outreaches this week, leading many to Christ and to this church.
Zechariah 9:11-12 - "As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even today do I declare that I will render double unto thee."

Intercession 4: FATHER, release your reaper-angels into our harvest field, mobilizing record-breaking multitudes into our services throughout this midst of the year season and beyond.
Matthew 13:39 - "The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to cleanse us by the power of your Word, so we can live to please you all the days of our lives.
John 15:3 - "Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you." Jesus is Lord
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- 19th- 24th June by DejiPlug(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tuesday 20th June 2023

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Intercession 1:FATHER
, in the name of Jesus, rain upon all agents of the devil arrayed against this church, snares, fire and brimstone, thereby silencing them forever
Ps.11:6: Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let there be strange order of exploits in our soul-winning endeavors this week, resulting in massive harvest of souls into the Kingdom and into this church.
Ps.92:10: But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send us your territory-dominating Word in all our services, resulting in the tremendous growth of this church.
Acts 6:7: And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn all our new converts into signs and wonders by Your Word, thereby establishing them in this church for life.
Isa 8:18: Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, fill me with the spirit of servanthood for tireless and profitable stewardship in your Kingdom.
Isa.42:1/4: [1] Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. [4] He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
James 4:2: Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- 19th- 24th June by DejiPlug(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2023

Wednesday 21th June2023

, turn everyone across our harvest field this week into a sharp threshing instrument for effectiveness in reaping harvest of souls into the Kingdom.
Isa 41:15: Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let this church experience supernatural growth far above all we have ever seen in the past.
Zech 2:4: And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree the rescue of every captive of hell unto salvation across our harvest field, and let it be evident in all our services.
Exo 12:12-13: [12] For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. [13] And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Intercession 4: FATHER, supernaturally restore the glory and color of every Winner, thereby attracting many to Christ.
Zech 8:3: Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

Intercession 5: FATHER, send your Word in season at our Midweek Communion service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies for every worshipper
Isa 50:4: The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Habb. 1:5: Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- 19th- 24th June by DejiPlug(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2023

Thursday 22nd June 2023

, we decree null and void every operation of principalities and powers against the continuous growth of this church.
Isa 8:9-10: [9] Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. [10] Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

Intercession 2: FATHER, cause Your acts in this church to be noised abroad as in the day of Pentecost, thereby drafting abiding multitudes into this church.
Acts 2:6/41: [6] Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. [41] Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree the release of your life-transforming Word in all our services, that will continue to gather and retain multitudes in this church.
2 Cor. 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Intercession 4: FATHER in the name of Jesus, give all our new converts and new members in this church a testimony of once I was blind, now I can see, thereby establishing them in this church for life.
Jhn. 9:25: He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

Intercession 5: FATHER, make this Midst of the Year, a season of supernatural advancement for all Winners as we remain strong in serving the Lord.
Hag. 2:4: Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Mark 10:27: And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- 19th- 24th June by DejiPlug(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Saturday 24th June 2023

, we decree the release of reaper-angels to the highways and hedges, compelling the influx of abiding multitudes into our services tomorrow Sunday.
Matt. 13:39: The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we destroy all operations of the gates of hell against the massive influx of multitudes into our services tomorrow Sunday.
Isa 59:19: So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let your Word come forth with power in our services tomorrow Sunday, thereby establishing all our new converts and new members in this church for life.
Jhn. 6:68: Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of worshippers in and out of church tomorrow Sunday.
Phil. 2:10: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, gather record-breaking multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and break every marital siege by Your Word.
Isa. 34:16: Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jer. 29:12: Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

PRAY FOR DAVIDO � - Cleric warns Davido to get rid of his MAYBACH car or face an / Ric Hassani Ft Portable� / Which Song Has This Lyrics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.