Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Web 3 /nft Jobs Tutorship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Web 3 /nft Jobs Tutorship (313 Views)

Personal Assistant Is Needed In A NFT Company Remote. / I Need Someone Who Is Very Familiar With The NFT Space For A Task. / How My Content Writing Side Hustle Fetches Me Above $300 Weekly In NFT Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web 3 /nft Jobs Tutorship by leetech: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Along with one of the best hands or should I say heads in the web3 circle you will be experiencing the first-hand teachings in DEFI & NFT JOBS.

From introduction to crypto currency which covers::
What is cryptocurrency?

Why do people invest in cryptocurrencies?

How does cryptocurrency work?

How are cryptocurrencies created?

Why are there so many kinds of cryptocurrency?

So if you are a novice,you have absolutely nothing to fear cause we will be starting from scratch..just *dedicate, learn and earn.*

You will be taught how to use this knowledge to your advantage in the different opportunities in cryptocurrency because what you don't know is bigger than you..so *dedicate,learn and earn*

Do you know there is or should i say *are* great opportunities in the web3 world?
You shouldn't be left out and that's why we will be taking you through
Introduction to web3
How to land high paying jobs in the web 3 world.
You will be equipped with detailed approaches on how to land these jobs and because of the competition in the the web3 world you would also be taught how to maintain your position and make even more money from it...

Try not to be left out as you get the best knowledge you will ever get as far as web3/crypto is concerned from a tutor who has been there, done that...gone ,seen and conquered with vast experience and discipline..
Enjoy the ride

WhatsApp me on zero nine one two one two zero six eight nine five

If you are the lazy type that won't put in the effort,this ain't for u

Re: Web 3 /nft Jobs Tutorship by Hussein27: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wonderful opportunity you have got for people. Well done 👏
Quick question : how much do you charge for tutoring?
Re: Web 3 /nft Jobs Tutorship by leetech: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hussein27:
Wonderful opportunity you have got for people. Well done 👏
Quick question : how much do you charge for tutoring?
The introductory class is absolutely free...
After this phase ,you would have been equipped to cash out alittle to solve some little needs of yours and further more be exposed to the enormous opportunity in the web3 space
Re: Web 3 /nft Jobs Tutorship by Hussein27: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2023
leetech:

The introductory class is absolutely free...
After this phase ,you would have been equipped to cash out alittle to solve some little needs of yours and further more be exposed to the enormous opportunity in the web3 space

I love the sound of that. That I can even cash out after the introductory class is super assuring and empowering.

I will surely use the proceedings to enroll further so that I can earn bigger and fatter consistently

Thanks leetech for the opportunity.
Re: Web 3 /nft Jobs Tutorship by leetech: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2023
Hussein27:

I love the sound of that. That I can even cash out after the introductory class is super assuring and empowering.

I will surely use the proceedings to enroll further so that I can earn bigger and fatter consistently

Thanks leetech for the opportunity.
The pleasure is mine

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed - Lagos Resident ONLY. / Vacancy.....? / Videographer/photographer/video Editor Needed In Badore Ajah, Lekki Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.