Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. (920 Views)

How's Your Relationship With Your Siblings? Toxic Or Healthy? / I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Everyone has His or Her own Spiritual Elements.

Spiritual Elements are Divided into Four.

Water

Earth

Air

Fire.

These Elements either Affects us Positively or Negatively, it depends.

Those that are Wise seek to know the Spiritual Elements of there Partner before they go Deeper into the Relationship,Paradventure they are Already Married, Advise can be given on how to Cushion the Negative Consequences of Such Union.

I would site just one Example.

A Man with the Spiritual Elements of Fire is not good enough to go for a Woman with the Spiritual Elements of Water.

When you Pour Water on Fire.. Naturally it Quenches it right!

That is a simple and Logical Example.

In one way or the other, The Business, Trade and other Activities of such Man might be affected Negatively, He might starts experiencing Uncomfortable Activities in His business, Business failures, Promise and failure, Failure at the Edge of Success ,

The Spiritual Fire,Financial Viability and Tendencies of Such Man might be Completely Put off ...

Only for the Wise.

May the Creator Help all Sinking Relationships.

With Love, I remain Spiritualist Ade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Check on his or her Elements

The Wise Does that.
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Be Wise.
Spiritualist Ade.
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Everyone has His or Her own Spiritual Elements.

Spiritual Elements are Divided into Four.

Water

Earth

Air

Fire.

These Elements either Affects us Positively or Negatively, it depends.

Those that are Wise seek to know the Spiritual Elements of there Partner before they go Deeper into the Relationship,Paradventure they are Already Married, Advise can be given on how to Cushion the Negative Consequences of Such Union.

I would site just one Example.

A Man with the Spiritual Elements of Fire is not good enough to go for a Woman with the Spiritual Elements of Water.

When you Pour Water on Fire.. Naturally it Quenches it right!

That is a simple and Logical Example.

In one way or the other, The Business, Trade and other Activities of such Man might be affected Negatively, He might starts experiencing Uncomfortable Activities in His business, Business failures, Promise and failure, Failure at the Edge of Success ,

The Spiritual Fire,Financial Viability and Tendencies of Such Man might be Completely Put off ...

Only for the Wise.

May the Creator Help all Sinking Relationships.

With Love, I remain Spiritualist Ade.
Check My Profile Below.
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Finds out about his or her Elements,Finds out About His or Spiritual Personality .

Check My Profile Below
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Be Wise
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Finds out about his or her Elements,Finds out About His or Spiritual Personality .

Check My Profile Below
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 12:05am On Aug 10, 2023
If You Like Ignore this ,Wether you like it or not ,Your Spiritual Elements affects your Union .

Ignore Ignorance,Be Wise.

That Turbulence you experience in your Union Taking Too Long ,Making your Union to move towards Breaking ...Hmmmm !

Look into it .

If your Spiritual Element is Fire and you Marry a Partner whose Spiritual Elements is Water ,You are in for a Big Dilemma .

You Need Only Almighty God to Ease Your Burdens .
Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

0.9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.1 Solutions
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2023

Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2023

Important
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 2:39am On Aug 29, 2023
If You Like Ignore this ,Wether you like it or not ,Your Spiritual Elements affects your Union .

Ignore Ignorance,Be Wise.

That Turbulence you experience in your Union Taking Too Long ,Making your Union to move towards Breaking ...Hmmmm !

Look into it .

If your Spiritual Element is Fire and you Marry a Partner whose Spiritual Elements is Water ,You are in for a Big Dilemma .

You Need Only Almighty God to Ease Your Burdens .

For the Wise
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Be Wise
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 6:03am On Oct 13, 2023
Make your Relationship Works.

I Remain Spiritualist Ade .

For the Wise

1 Like

Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by Deepspirituals: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Be Wise.

Spiritualist D.Light
Whatsapp
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by DiamondJLove: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
if water quenches fire,what happens to the water?
Re: Your Relationship, How Spiritual Elements Affects It. by DiamondJLove: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Ask before you go into it.

if u cant answer a simple question about wat u posted here,4get about it

(1) (Reply)

Touch My Daughter You'll See Beast In Me- Mother In-law To Son In-law At Weddin / Let's Discuss Homosexuality / God Answers Prayers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.