Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Is "TRUTH BITTER?" See This Illustration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is "TRUTH BITTER?" See This Illustration (156 Views)

What Is Belief, What Is Truth? / Is Truth Relative? / Truth: Bitter Or Sweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is "TRUTH BITTER?" See This Illustration by PCHC(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
EZEKIEL 3:3

"And He said to me, Son of man, cause your belly to eat, and fill your bowels with this roll that I give you. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness." [AKJV]

And He said to me, “Son of man, feed your belly, and fill your stomach with this scroll that I give you.” So I ate, and it was in my mouth like honey in sweetness. [NKJV]

EAT THE WORDS OF GOD, AND YOU SHALL FIND THEY ARE SWEET TO YOUR TASTE AFTER YOU FULLY EAT THEM

Like "Chewing Gum" or "Bubble Gum," which women chew with their mouth for refreshing/freshing of their mouth breath (mouth odor) the way ruminants chew their cud, except that the Chewing Gum or Bubble Gum is not usually swallowed by them after chewing to exhaustion. In that case, they caused their mouth to eat it, but did not cause their stomach or belly to eat what their mouth ate.

Many dental snacks, drugs or drinks, have a rule that you may cause your mouth to eat (chew or drink) them, but you must not allow your belly to eat (chew or drink) them. Instead of causing your stomach to eat such dental snacks, drugs or drinks, you are required to spit them out and even rinse your mouth after your mouth ate them.

Behold, that Scroll or Book God caused the son of man to eat was not just a "Chewing Gum, Bubble Gum or Dental Snacks;" Rather it was truly a Food or Bread for both the Mouth and the Belly. If it was not for the belly, then it would not qualify to be called "Food" even if it was for the mouth. It must be for the Belly to be Food indeed. As it is written,

"“Foods for the belly and the belly for foods,” but God will destroy both this and these. Now the body is not for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body." — [BLB — 1 Corinthians 6:13:]

That Scroll Ezekiel ate by the supervision of God, was sweeter than Chewing/Bubble Gum being sweet as honey, and at the same time edible to the stomach/belly.

And between "his mouth eating it" and "his belly eating it," came a Word of God to him, saying, "Cause your Belly to eat it also, and fill your stomach with it." There was a mother who similarly supervised her little child eating/drinking some form of bitter medicine, and she made the child to open mouth as evidence to her that the child had truly swallowed what she gave the child's mouth; for if she did not supervise or watch to ensure the child stomach received it, that child would have pretended and go spew it out from the mouth instead of swallowing it, considering the taste of it was not accepted by the child.

The main message in the top Bible verse above, is that we saw a son of Man ate God's Handwritten Text in a scroll and he testified of what he tasted, saying, it was as sweet as honey in his mouth. Recall that when he saw the nature of the Handwritten Scroll, he testified it's containing "LAMENTATIONS, MOURNING AND WOE." Are these things not supposed to be bitter in taste? Is lamentation, mourning or woe, supposedly "Bitter" or "Sweet as honey?" Why is a scroll full of these grieves both front and back be this sweet to the taste? Now understand:

People usually say, "Truth is Bitter." But I tell you, every "Word of God is Truth (John 17:17); and every Word of God is sweet." As it is written,

[Psalms 119:103] — "How sweet are your words to my taste! yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth!"

If you are finding the Words of God bitter, even when those Words speak Lamentations, Woes and Mourning, it means you have a faulty sense of taste.

*1* When God wrote "Death or Condemnation on Tablets of Stone," even Moses' face shone because even the ministering of Death/Condemnation written by God on tablets of Stone had glory or brilliance instead of darkness/grayness [2 Corinthians 3:7-12]

*2* When God wrote "Lamentations, Mourning or Woe on Scroll," even Ezekiel tasted and testified of the sweetness (instead of bitterness) them as Honey.

"…God's Commandments are not grievous [1 John 5:3]" "When your wrong judges or wrong senses are overthrown in stony places, then you shall hear God's words; for they are sweet Words." [Psalms 141:6]

Either you are seeing every Word Written by God as "Glorious" or you are perceiving it as "Sweet as Honey." If you are not perceiving it in any of these senses, then either there is Veil yet covering your eyes from seeing the Glory in every Word of God, or there's loss of Taste or worms disrupt your sense of sweetness and bitterness at the Words of God.

[Isaiah 5:20-21] — "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight."

www.peterch.com

Re: Is "TRUTH BITTER?" See This Illustration by PCHC(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2023

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Rivers On Earth / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 110) James 1:21 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Download Sermon: The Mystery Of Seed And Earth - Apostle Ezekiel Jegede [audio]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.