Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) (2043 Views)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Topupfact(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
CCTV captures moment pig changed to man at night (Watch)
CCTV captures moment a man transformers from a pig to a human and finds his way into the house, which has caused horrible reactions
Watch video here[url=https://www.topupfact.com/2023/06/cctv-captures-moment-pig-changed-to-man.html][/url]

1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Talentsfellowsh: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hmmmmmm this serious. Wonders shall never end. Strange things are happening

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Not new to me.

I've watched a brown cat transform in my presence to white.

I've watched a cat transform to a dog while it kept running along.

I've seen window lock unlock itself, sliding the locks sideways and the windows opening wide by itself.

I've watched party food served, which I threw away vanish with the chicken lap on it.

Kobojunkie the blunt soul, come and comment.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Not new to me.

I've watched a brown cat transform in my presence to white.

I've watched a cat transform to a dog while it kept running along.

I've seen window lock unlock itself, sliding the locks sideways and the windows opening wide by itself.

I've watched party food served, which I threw away vanish with the chicken lap on it.

Kobojunkie the blunt soul, come and comment.
tell me more please …love to listen to stuffs like these
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Waterlilly: 12:35am On Jun 21, 2023
don't click that link its bullshit

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2023
PhantomPAIN:
tell me more please …love to listen to stuffs like these

There are more bro… but very much unbelievable.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by PhantomPAIN(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

There are more bro… but very much unbelievable.
I don’t mind I want to hear stories regardless
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Westerhoffe(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
PhantomPAIN:
I don’t mind I want to hear stories regardless

Bitten by a snake, which sank its teeth into my middle finger, got four holes from the punch. No medic no drugs but GOD preserved my life. Plus, I felt nothing but the sting of the bite.

Died thrice in my sleep, but each time, GOD raised me back to life.

Seen demons physically several times. One tried to paralyze me, but GOD prevented it.

Seven demons in my dreams, but the name of JESUS CHRIST did the miracle of knocking them away and suppressing them.

Let me stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Leopoldm: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ok na. Get true entertainment here

Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Expanse2020(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
You must be a brother to pastor righteousness [center][/center][center][/center]
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by bikefab(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
I've heard of things of this nature happening in Ogoja CRS. As a matter of fact a babe I knew used to brag with it, saying her grandpa does it seamlessly.
Re: CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) by Thomasankara(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]u are a comedian 😆😆😆just stop🤣🤣🤣[color=#770077]
Westerhoffe:

Bitten by a snake, which sank its teeth into my middle finger, got four holes from the punch. No medic no drugs but GOD preserved my life. Plus, I felt nothing but the sting of the bite.

Died thrice in my sleep, but each time, GOD raised me back to life.

Seen demons physically several times. One tried to paralyze me, but GOD prevented it.

Seven demons in my dreams, but the name of JESUS CHRIST did the miracle of knocking them away and suppressing them.

Let me stop here.

(1) (Reply)

Regina And Ned Nwoko Massive Home In Delta Gets Declared A Tourist Attraction / Is Ty Bello A Sickle Cell Anaemia Patient? / Omawunmi's disappointing Interview With Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.