Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution (394 Views)

The Fury About Lagos-calabar Coastal Road, Is It About The Exemption Of SE? / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by SAAAdeboye(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Further to the directive on the dissolution of Boards of Federal Government Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions and Government-owned Companies, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation has clarified that the Boards of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration & Control (NAFDAC) are exempted from such dissolution.

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1671244560498933760?t=jT-SCPu3PQAREx-x4hnkZA&s=19
Re: Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
cheesy

God Almighty will continue to bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Honestly I am so, so, so happy that he has not dissolved NDLEA led by Buba Marwa. Am so happy. Buba has been saving alot of my brothers be getting caught in Nigeria with cocaine before traveling to their intended country where if caught, the will be executed. God continue please and please continue to give Tinubu more and more wisdom.

I am hoping that Tinubu will appointment Prof. Oloyede as Minister for Education.

2 Likes

Re: Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by abibox02: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
NDLEA and JAMB are the two agencies that really performed in the last administration. I can't talk much on NAFDAC performance.
Re: Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by helinues: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
It would be revisited
Re: Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by FreeStuffsNG: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
NTA firing from all cylinders. Nice one.

I actually saw this coming . These two are highly strategic and technical agencies.
Re: Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by helinues: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
NTA firing from all cylinders. I actually saw this coming . These two are highly strategic and technical agencies.

NTA don dey break news pass CNN oo

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by b3llo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
NDLEA and JAMB are the two agencies that really performed in the last administration. I can't talk much on NAFDAC performance.
Did you forget NCS (Nigeria Customs Service)?
Re: Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by WorldRichest: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Buba Marwa is Tinubu's boy nah

1 Like

Re: Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2023
WorldRichest:
Buba Marwa is Tinubu's boy nah

You can use another phrase but boy no

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Re Fill Gas In Your Location? / OBIDIENT EFFECTS!! Tinubu Finally Removes Taxes On Major Sectors In Nigeria.. / Warning To All Igbo Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.