Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Tinubu Is Just Wonderful- Com' on - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Just Wonderful- Com' on (300 Views)

Hilarious Response When You Search Nigeria.com On Google / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Just Wonderful- Com' on by Cooly100: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
I didn't vote in the last election as I was not around...

Based on the issues surrounding Tinubu... like Bullion van on election day, no parents, no clear education, drug rumours and forfeitures, no public debate during election etc...and all other issues...I wouldn't have voted him...

But I am beginning to like this guy...with his "if you don't like me go and quench..." attitude.

Even the MIGHTY nepotistic Buhari did not come near this guy in doing what he is doing...

Even GEJ, the Yoruba elders line the street of Abuja when they went to ask why he was marginalising them...didn't come any where near.

See...

Who is the CBN governor?
Who is chief of Army?
Who is IG of Police?
Who is chief of immigration?
Who is the chief Customs?
Who is the EFCC chairman?

Even if on acting capacities...

Buhari NEVER appointed Fulanis in all these positions.

GEJ didn't appoint Ijaws in all these positions...

I am one billion times certain Obi has no liver to try this...with only Igbos.

Com'on man... wink wink wink

This man is really great.
Re: Tinubu Is Just Wonderful- Com' on by helinues: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chop knuckles
Re: Tinubu Is Just Wonderful- Com' on by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cooly100:
I didn't vote in the last election as I was not around...

Based on the issues surrounding Tinubu's like Bullion van on election day, no parents, no clear education, drug rumours and forfeitures, no public debate during election etc...and all other issues...I wouldn't have voted him...

But I am beginning to like this guy...with his "if you don't like me go and quench..." attitude.

Even the MIGHTY nepotistic Buhari did not come near this guy in doing what he is doing...

Even GEJ, the Yoruba elders line the street of Abuja when they went to ask why he was marginalising them...didn't come any where near.

See...

Who is the CBN governor
Who is chief of Army
Who is IG of Police
Who is chief of immigration
Who is the chief Customs
Who is the chief EFCC

Even if on acting capacities...

Buhari NEVER appointed Fulanis in all these positions.

GEJ didn't appoint Ijaws in all these positions...

I am one billion times certain Obi has no liver to try this...

Common man... wink wink wink

This man is really great.
Re: Tinubu Is Just Wonderful- Com' on by Cooly100: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
... he should go the whole way...and appoint all top agencies, I mean all... to his people.. cheesy cheesy :

NNPC, NPA, NIMASA, etc, etc..

Or what do you think? smiley
Re: Tinubu Is Just Wonderful- Com' on by nwoke37: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: This Is Just The Beginning - Shettima / Africans Supporting The West: What A Pity / Is Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Jamb Case Connected To PEPT Court Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.