Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba (40416 Views)

Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit / Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba / Dignitaries Attend Fayose's Send Off Banquet At Sheraton Hotel In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Vikalinda(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2023
That was how we danced when my Madam left office weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by SalamRushdie: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2023
It means he was doing a good job. They hate him because he kept dismissing bad eggs
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by SalamRushdie: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Vikalinda:
That was how we danced when my Madam left office weeks ago

You must be corrupt and lazy
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Zion243(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Unrelated Video.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by SalamRushdie: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
This IGP must have been good for police officer to jubilate on his removal

Yes he was one of the best , they hate him for his stand against indiscipline
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by SalamRushdie: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2023
BIZNess123:
When the righteous are in authority the people rejoice...

This man was a good cop
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Noviagro(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2023
This is a total misrepresentation of what happened here.these set of police officers were just celebrating the appointment of egbetokun as the new IG.And as a matter of fact,the ex IG is one the finest officers,he condoned no-nonsense and do you know how many officers that were shown way out of police force for infringing on people's right?let's be guided with our posts please.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Offpoint1: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2023
I guess he was a good cop....believe me
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by WithFact: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2023
Whatever policemen are not in happiness with is good for the security.

Remember he punish many of them for brutality against public.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Jackbaur88: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2023
I learn that the man is very wicked and ruthless
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by joshuaidibia(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2023
BIZNess123:
When the righteous are in authority the people rejoice...

Tah. The outgoing IG dealt with some of the police officers that made life miserable for the common citizens. I think he really tried his best in bringing the police more closer to the people with the disciplinary panels. I hope this new IG won't disappoint though the previous wasn't perfect but he tried compared to his predecessors.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by adecz: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2023
Everywhere, Nigerians celebrate the
removal of Buhari's wicked, heartless
and inept appointees❗️❗️

As inept as himself...

Tufiakwa for his 8 years of disastrous rule👎✊
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by forexprophet(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2023
YOU ARE CORRECT.
The only good thing ever said on nairaland.

obayendo1010:

Nigeria don't like good people they see diligent personality as bad person because they always want to loaf around doing nothing, once you own a business you will understand.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by hush15: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Police officers seen celebrating the removal of Alkali Baba as IGP at the police force headquarters in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_U2WTQQ3Y

I think this is a false report. When you remove people and the people are rejoicing that removal, this ot the kind of song that's played....
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by mastermaestro(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2023
obayendo1010:

Nigeria don't like good people they see diligent personality as bad person because they always want to loaf around doing nothing, once you own a business you will understand.

Very true. When you are diligent and demanding of the similar virtue in your subordinates, they label you as a bad person. Many want to earn big in exchange for little work.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Goalnaldo(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2023
All these police chiefs and having similar names. Is this the same person that was one time cp in delta state?
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by StudyCrestLtd: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2023
jargonzboi:
Seemed like a good IGP.
I don't believe the jubilation was for his removal.

Probably a police function or something.
True
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by SANDAT(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Clearly this is a celebtation of the outgoing IGP.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by imam07: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2023
jargonzboi:
Seemed like a good IGP.

u make sense. That is what i feel too
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Adakintroy: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Adakintroy: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Good or bad if you leave office certain quarters will rejoice. Depend who you are

My father was a deeper life member growing up. So you know what's is all about. He manages and supervise many things. Usually block many bad boys shoppin's. So when him wan leave office no be small jubilation Some group jubilate.

If you too good, you bad to some People. If you be bad guy, you be correct man for others.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by yusluvad(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
obayendo1010:

No lies!
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by yusluvad(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Adakintroy:
Good or bad if you leave office certain quarters will rejoice. Depend who you are

My father was a deeper life member growing up. So you know what's is all about. He manages and supervise many things. Usually block many bad boys shoppin's. So when him wan leave office no be small jubilation Some group jubilate.

If you too good, you bad to some People. If you be bad guy, you be correct man for others.
Truth!
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Metrofox(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
obayendo1010:

grin I've always said that Nigerians are not ready for the country they dream about. Nigerians deserve Nigeria
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Frontdude(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
Post clear video next time, ain't seeing shiit
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
jargonzboi:
Seemed like a good IGP.

It was for his darned removal, the niggie was a vegetable.....
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
ruggedtimi:
But what do people expect....that Tinubu will work with buhari's people ??...If he has the power to remove the civil servants he will do same grin grin. This is the only way he can totally remove the influence of the previous govt and this how to reduce the influence of godfatherism. Bt tinubu just dey act like a newly appointed football coach bringing players frm his former club. Most of his appointees are men he worked with as a governor.
That's how it should be, though I don't fancy him one bit, I would do same.......the devil you know is better than the angel wearing g_strings!
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Akharmony: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
This were just his people singing and celebrating with him.
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Heroicvic:
Byebye to MUMMY G.O sorry inspector general
.......take ya pills young man!
Re: Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Alldew:
Nice
Nairaland family pls help me out, I want to start up something doing but capital is a hindrance. Pls no amount is too small. 3050710200, FirstBank.
......Go get some menial jobs, save the little, it will grow in trickles!
.......There's no free food even in Freetown and begging isn't a virtue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha / Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption / Nigeria Will Be Africa's First Global Superpower - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.