Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison (25389 Views)

78 Months In Prison: I Was Framed By FBI: 35-yr-old Nigerian In US Prison / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Uk-based Zimbabwean Man Poisoned Himself After Being Framed By His Wife (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Idaytesj29(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2023
Timoleon:
try to reread the article. A line in it quotes him as saying that you can find in our prisons something like 70 convicted felons and 900 awaiting trial. That’s an indignation on our judiciary not just the police.

Prison is not the reason they are all Awaiting Trials. That's caused by the inefficiency of the Court and delayed investigations by the Police.
Prisons keep custody. Prisons does not deliver judgement or give adjournment dates or prosecute them in court. The court and Police does. This blames belongs to them, not Prisons.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by vislabraye(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2023
It's painful. But what did his church do ? For someone who's a pastor of MFM, an influential gathering, i expect someone to rise up to assist him.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by hush15: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Nothing happens for nothing but all things worketh together for good for those who love God and who are called according to His purpose.

Nobody is even talking about the rewriting of waec because he didn't pass English despite having 7credits. So since nobody has mentioned it, I deem it fit to reassure Nigerians that 25% of FCT is a must to win Presidential Election..
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Confirm4real(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2023
No wonder they don't die well and most don't collect their pensions, they're normally chased out from the force without any benefits. Also most of their children are vagabond...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by rajiedreez: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2023
Man so unkind to mankind
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Exceed15: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2023
Touching story. May God restore all he has lost.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Ijaya123: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
Nothing happens for nothing but all things worketh together for good for those who love God and who are called according to His purpose.

So you wouldn’t mind going through similar tribulations to achieve God’s purpose for your life?
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Decent09(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2023
TsbAfrica:
A Biafran was setup by his fellow Biafran and some idiots here will be carrying tribe on thier head ... Negodu

And then "Aboki" come help am, later he will continue dey abuse Hausa people say them be "terrorists".
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by exminister(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2023
Father4all:
Hmmm. The story get K. Leg
even ur brain na kk
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by grandstar(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2023
Timoleon:
What if he only became a member of mfm after he was released from prison?

That changes things though.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Famous606: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2023
TsbAfrica:
A Biafran was setup by his fellow Biafran and some idiots here will be carrying tribe on thier head ... Negodu
Guy who do you like this ,I pity you so much I pray God almighty to give you sense in Jesus might name I pray.Amen
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by GLouis: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2023
This post almost broke me.

Very touching. Is this not we see in movies ? He even came out without bitterness. Omo so Christ Embassy and some churches do this type of reach out in prison. Nigerian Churches are not bad as people think .
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by vanunu: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Jaybee3456: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
In a sane country he would be compensated millions for all the lost years
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Unclesamo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
So, nothing will happen to the police officer Emmanuel Abazie
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by obama99: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/how-i-was-framed-by-police-spent-14-years-in-prison-pastor/

The new IGP should look into cases like this and work with human rights organizations, this will self purge the police of these bad eggs. Wasting people's lives for good 14 years + is a no no and you're still walking free?
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by olanrewaju99(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
You see why I keep slamming the Judiciary?!!

Such cases are numerous and abound across the nation's correctional system!

Innocent people rotting away in the congested prison system all because they are not privileged to access Justice!

What would it cost the heads of the Judiciary to constantly review all cases at least quarterly in order to rectify this inhumanity and injustice?!!

It will cost them absolutely nothing, yet they won't do it except whenever they need to score cheap political points!!!...!/

Nigerian Parliament and Judiciary need serious reforms! They are almost dead and gone!!!

total reform will go along way, so many innocent citizens. I just hope things get better.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by adverttrading: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
I wonder where that Emmanuel Abazie mentioned in the story is now and how many more atrocities he must have committed as a police officer? May God protect us.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Sirsunola(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeria police everytime.. 😞
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by nwakibie3(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
grandstar:
The real failure here is that a church as big as Mountain of Fire that was incapable of freeing its member from the clutch of this injustice.(Read John 13:35)

They must have members everywhere and to allow a member rot away in prison for 14 years is completely untenable.

Maybe he became pastor after the incident
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Alaga2222(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hmmmm this life deep oooo, for that 14 years in prison him wife go don knack different men
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Everything happen for a reason shall thank God his is free
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by TsbAfrica: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mrfeel:

So far you are the first to mention tribe here , you just called yourself an idiot?
haha but did I lie? Chukudi set eze up and they claim the same Biafra
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Mrfeel: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
TsbAfrica:
haha but did I lie? Chukudi set eze up and they claim the same Biafra
So?
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by RussellRutherfo: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Starboytwo:
If you set me up for nothing and I do 15 years. Best believe I’m coming for your heart when I’m out. Non negotiable.

My life don spoil already. I will dedicate the rest to your cause. It will be slow and painful.

Painful but never forget what the Lord of Lords, Jesus said: "Forgive others so you will be forgiven".

Some that are his mates have long died and they were in no Prison.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Deloe: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wow, I never knew prisoners in Naija had Access to learning and writing examination. Thank God you were still able to achieve something and the 14 wasted years was not a complete waste. The Lord have a way of sorting things out for us all when all hope seems lost
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Teesmiles: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
I would go naked and swear for them. Chai!
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by TruthinAction: 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
And where are the police who framed him up? Where are the prison officers who where accomplices in this case? Why don't Nigerians cry for justice? Can't we stop this evil? Why not sue these wicked policemen to act as deterrent to others tempted to act likewise?

Too many questions begging for answers. Let justice prevail.
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by TsbAfrica: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mrfeel:

So?
sosoliso!!
Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by ChiefOkporghe: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
You see why I keep slamming the Judiciary?!!

Such cases are numerous and abound across the nation's correctional system!

Innocent people rotting away in the congested prison system all because they are not privileged to access Justice!

What would it cost the heads of the Judiciary to constantly review all cases at least quarterly in order to rectify this inhumanity and injustice?!!

It will cost them absolutely nothing, yet they won't do it except whenever they need to score cheap political points!!!...!/

Nigerian Parliament and Judiciary need serious reforms! They are almost dead and gone!!!

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by prophetfire: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
TsbAfrica:
. And his church abandoned him. It was another church that helped him attend school in prison.
And again it was northern people that helped him regain his freedom.
I always wonder, this people that spend all this hefty years in prison for what they didn't do, is it that their families can't fight for them? For very simple cases at that. Even if it means selling land to pursue the case, do so.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison by Mrpojj(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Have noticed it, that, most churches don't assist their member during tribulations involving court case and even sentence to prison.

And the fools will come back and give testimony in same church that don't care about ur well being.

We're you notice am?
Oga shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children / Anambra Government Inspects Homes, Uncovers Baby Factories(photos) / Jamiu Abdullahi: Kogi Lecturer Slumps, Dies, Family blames Non-payment of salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.