Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,499 members, 7,854,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

If You're Having Money Trouble This Is Something You SHOULDN'T Do: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Having Money Trouble This Is Something You SHOULDN'T Do: (158 Views)

If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / The Different Between Having Money And Having Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You're Having Money Trouble This Is Something You SHOULDN'T Do: by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2023
continually doing the same old things. Which could mean..

applying to job positions that you don't qualify for or perhaps your qualifications aren't just good enough for the kind of jobs you want

it could mean seeking jobs when you should be starting & building your own business

it could mean learning a skill online or an online business model that can give you cash flow while you keep at your old job (or while job hunting) -- this was the case for

here's what you should do instead: INCREASE YOUR OPTIONS

•Learn what works
•Follow who know road
•Run ads & get new customers
•Network with valuable people
•Be humble enough to seek help
•Trust God

18 months ago I quit looking for jobs and decided to LEARN WHAT WORKS

I found copywriting, tech-related stuff, coding, real estate, affiliate marketing, etc

I realised most of the options took a long time & patience to master before you start earning big money from them or they just require serious expertise which I didn't have as a complete beginner

so I chose the simplest option that was both cost friendly & beginner friendly, which was affiliate marketing

now before you start thinking that this is one of those posts to sell you an affiliate marketing course or program, hold on till you get my point before jumping into conclusions

my point here is that you need to INCREASE YOUR OPTIONS if you're serious about ending your money troubles, instead of doing the same old things

affiliate marketing worked for me, I've seen content creation, tiktok, copywriting, crypto, forex, UI/UX, & other great options work for other people

the point is to INCREASE YOUR OPTIONS instead of flogging a dead horse

I recommend affiliate marketing because it's the simplest of these options for a complete beginner,

secondly because it is what has worked for me and my proteges so far, and I know exactly how to make it work for you

I recommend what I know, what I've tried, and what I can confidently help anyone willing to learn till it works for them

I'm talking too much already, but I hope you get my point all the same?

have a blessed New week as this month comes to an end

I'm rooting for you fam

I truly am 🤗

---------------------------

With affiliate marketing you can confidently scale your finances to 6-7 figures within 6 months to 1 year of practice, grow your online brand, & attract more opportunities if you know how. I can help you get started,

click any link below 👇

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Trading Digital Currency Without Hassle / Youtube Scriptwriters Needed Urgently / Buy JARED Coin Plus These Other Coins, E Get Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.