Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Bearing With Others...3 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bearing With Others...3 (79 Views)

Bearing With One Another... / Bearing Cone Heater | Bearing Online Store / Help! My Mentions Are Being Blown Because Of A Drug Bearing My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bearing With Others...3 by Victoroduogu(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2023
"Have you we thought of how others bear with us? You know you're not perfect in all your ways? Do we get to realize our tiny imperfections, here and there?
My roommates from NYSC always tell how it was strange to relate with me. Then, I sparsely spoke in the mornings. During dormitory days, in every room I ever stayed, I was seen as a strange guy. I'm pained when I think about how I didn't see how much Henry was bearing with me. I thought..."
https://oduoguvictor./2023/06/17/bearing-with-others3/

(1) (Reply)

Itel Organized Games PUBG Mobile, Call Of Duty Mobile, And Mobile Legends / Cape Cancellation Policy / Record Breaker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.